djjerme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

djjerme

Bought a couple front manual window regulators from him. Reasonable price, great communication, fast shipping and part worked perfectly with no damage just as he stated.

Good seller, hopefully someday I get the chance to buy from him again.

Thanks!
    89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

I bought a set of ETA pistons and rods from djjerme. I had several questions and all were timely answered. I also asked for a few specific pictures, always received them quickly and never felt he was impatient. The best part was receiving the package and how well everything was protected. I had broken a piston skirt which was pretty annoying and delayed my build significantly. He made sure each piston/rod was individually wrapped and protected. I received everything as described during our conversations.

I will buy from him again.

Thanks

Comment

I happened to see this thread and thought to comment along similar lines ,I bought an AFM awhile back and comments were suggested as to make the installation easier ,greatly appreciated this extra care ,not much seen in today's world ,finally had my car smogged and titled today after 15 months of trying ownership ,thank you Djjerme.

Comment

Good prices, fast shipping, parts arrived in good condition.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Bought a pair of front kick/speaker covers. They came very quickly and were packaged like a pro. Thank you!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
          X