Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold: 1991 BMW M-Technic Convertible Sterling Silver Metallic 5-Speed Manual, DC Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold: 1991 BMW M-Technic Convertible Sterling Silver Metallic 5-Speed Manual, DC Area

Selling my E30 Sterling Silver Metallic M-Technic with 216K miles, 5-speed manual, all panels have matching VIN, 15" Euro weave wheels, and interior in very good condition (seats taken off my other M-Technic with 95K miles). Convertible top replaced 2-years ago with German cloth canvas. This BMW has been enthusiast owned since December 2009 and I am selling with Virginia clear title. This M-Technic is a pleasure to drive and handles as it should.

Known issues:
    The convertible is manually operated but all the original components are present. The A/C is not working but is complete if you desired to repair it. The paint is all original except for the trunk that was repainted about a year ago due to excessive clear coat peeling. There is very minor body damage in the trunk area just above rear bumper between license plates and left rear light (see photos using above link); otherwise no visible signs of rust.

Mechanically:
    Mechanically this M-Technic is perfect as all the maintenance has been done at the time of the auto to 5-speed conversion. No wires cut or spliced during the conversion. All automatic transmission wiring properly disconnected and removed. The cruise control works as expected. It is ready to be driven anywhere.

Here is a list of all the maintenance performed:

More photos here (about 100 high-resolution photos):

This is a factory M-Technic with option 771, M-Technic Luxusausstattung which includes:
    M-tech II Body Kit
    M-technic trunk and grill badges
    M-technic suspension
    M-technic door sills
    15" Euro weave wheels
    Extended leather (stitched leather trim on the shifter, console and door panels)
    M-cloth interior

The more common M-technic "Appearance Package" (Option Code 770) only has M-tech II Body Kit.

I have tried to represent, disclose, and photograph the M-Technic as if I was the purchaser. If you are interested in discussing further or have any questions, please contact me at your convenience.

Price: $12,750.00

Attached Files
    Last edited by orb0554; 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM. Reason: Sold - title edited

Pm sent
    I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

So nice!! If only I was in the market..... Good luck with sale!!!

Comment

Did you buy this in Alexandria/Springfield area back in 05ish time frame?
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Did you buy this in Alexandria/Springfield area back in 05ish time frame?
          No, I purchased back in 2009 in Utah and had it shipped to Alexandria.

Comment

Very nice, rare car. Very few manual m technic cars exists!
            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

nice car, I have only seen one other with this same package in person. its currently residing here in PA
              Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
              Bimmerbuddies LLC
              717-388-1256
              2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
              bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Is the car still available?

Comment

/\

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                  X