Favorite Cereal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Cereal?

I know this is gay, but I am bored and can't sleep. I was talking to a bud about this earlier tonight. What is your favorite cereal? (I bet THIS has never been covered in this forum) I know, I know, this has ABSOLOOOTELY nothing to do with bimmers, but mine is Cap'n Crunch, Peanut Butter Crunch! Had a HUGE bowl just a while ago and it was deelish!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

cocoa pebbles! if thats what theyre called. i forget. and smores.
    FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

honey nut cheerios :D

Comment

People always are like "WTF dude you're lame as hell" whenever I tell them, but my breakfast in the AM is some spoon-sized shredded wheat and wheat chex, with soy milk.
        My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Grape Nuts with Honey all over the top of them, then pour some vanilla soymilk on them and let it sit for a little while until the grape nuts soften up. It's a work of art!
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Frosted mini wheats!

Comment

Frosted Wheats usually with Soy milk, yea i drink soy too mainly because i have allergies to milk.heh (but i drink it anyway i just clear my throat of flem constantly)

Comment

what is up with you guys and soymilk, i've had it and think it's good but i think regular milk tastes better. is it a healthy thing? is it a lactose thing?

btw raisin bran ownes all

Comment

It can be a lactose thing, I think its also less fatty than regular, but its also bad for your thyroid gland.

Comment

Gonna have to go with Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Pebbles. I'm all about any cereal that turns your milk into chocolate milk. :up:

Comment

Well, when I wasn't on this low-carb diet it was either Grape Nuts, Cap'n Crunch or Lucky Charms (or as my wife affectionately calls it...Pink-n-blue shit) and Lactaid 2%.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeCDoos
                        what is up with you guys and soymilk, i've had it and think it's good but i think regular milk tastes better. is it a healthy thing? is it a lactose thing?

btw raisin bran ownes all
                        I can't eat milk first thing in the morning. I can eat dairy and ice cream any other time of the day, but my stomach isn't too happy if I start it off with milk
                        My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

lucky charms. bitch.
                          -alex
                          i take pictures.

Comment

Regarding soy milk:

Originally posted by Matto
                            its also bad for your thyroid gland.
                            Seriously? Can you explain it to me? (I can understand biochemical jargon if need be).
                            Originally posted by Gruelius
                            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Coffee and bowl of plain Cherrios and whole milk, 1 tsp of sugar.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                              X