Cheapest place to buy Sparco Bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest place to buy Sparco Bar?

Where please, bimmerworld? Don't want the IE black one.

I got mine from Franklin Joseph (sales@udm-motorsport.com) for $107 plus shipping. He used to sell them on ebay.

Comment

Been a long time since a group buy on these, there may be enough interest to start one up. ?

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

how much do they really help the handling?
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I can't say exactly from personal experience how much difference it makes by itself as I put my bar on the first day I bought my car. I believe it tightens things up a bit, but I am not sure how much of that you "feel". I think it's just one small part of the bigger picture, it all just adds up. In other words, JUST putting the bar on will not drastically improve your handling, but when used in conjunction with other suspension/handling mods, it will definitely do it's part to enhance the total effect.

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
            Been a long time since a group buy on these, there may be enough interest to start one up. ?
            I'd be down
            Dan Zickel
            1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

I emailed Franklin, Bimmerworld has them for $129 plus ship.

Comment

That's high. I think the last group buy we paid about $100/ea.

Comment

Yeah, less than 100 would rock
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                    That's high. I think the last group buy we paid about $100/ea.
                    $100 shipped? I'd be down for a gb but I don't like waiting for those to pan out and it seems like everyone has one already, plus it's only $29 more to have one in a couple of days.

Comment

the only way you can get it for 100 is thru a gb, like the last one. the cost went up cause of the euro, i got mine three years ago for 90 shipped from evosport.
                      sigpic

Comment

So somebody post up a group buy feeler already, just see what happens. Also, hit up e30tech. Surely there are enough "new" guys around to support another gb.

EDIT: see Group Buy section ;)

Comment

I've dealt with Franklin Joseph before too. He lives in my area and can usually get good deals since he has contacts with parts suppliers.
                          Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

theres a place that sells them for 109$ cant remember who, ill try to find it
                            90 325is
                            IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Working...
                            X