clutch slave cylinder flex line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch slave cylinder flex line

My clutch slave is leaking horribly, and I sourced a replacement. Got under the car for a better look, and the 20 year old rubber hose looks due for a replacement. Is there a stainless braided line available for this, or should I just go down to NAPA and get a rubber replacement? I know UUC makes one for the e36 but I can't find one for the e30, especially an 85 eta.

Napa isn't going to have it.

Its a special metal to rubber to metal line. BMW only part.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

dont you know waht NAPA stand for?

Never Any Parts Available
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

thanks, looking at the etk it would appear that's an expensive BMW only part too (if I'm looking at the right part -- I'm never sure with the etk). maybe it doesn't require replacement that soon.

20 PRESSURE HOSE ASSY.CLUTCH 1 21521156673 $75.33

edit found it on pelican for half the price, http://www.pelicanparts.com/BMW/cata...Tclutc_pg4.htm
        Last edited by browntown; 11-17-2005, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Update, while reading the ROUNDEL on the crapper I noticed Korman is advertising a Stainless Steel clutch line for an e30. Might have to try that next time I tear everything apart. Couldn't find it in their horrible web catalog, although it is listed in the price sheet at 59.95$ (even though the ad says 55$). If anyone buys this (it's not that much more than the oem rubber from pelican), please report. Here is a scan
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X