A Few New Shots @the Gravel Pit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Few New Shots @the Gravel Pit...

They came out a little dark and I didn't have a tripod but I tried...
    the only thing new is the mtech 1 wing, thanks for looking.

Last edited by egk2; 11-27-2005, 10:13 AM. Reason: new pix up

nice. i like clean cars.

1991 330is

Comment

Damn Ed, it's about time you did a quality shoot like this. Your car has never looked better, and I have to admit, even the wheels/tires in this shoot look awesome. Maybe they're growing on me?

I guess that's about as hot as a red e30 can possibly get.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

I love your car, one of my favourites.
        Can you post a high-res of the 3rd and 4th pic?

Your car is one of the few cars that look awesome with the US OEM sidemarkers.
        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
          Damn Ed, it's about time you did a quality shoot like this. Your car has never looked better, and I have to admit, even the wheels/tires in this shoot look awesome. Maybe they're growing on me?

I guess that's about as hot as a red e30 can possibly get.
          I know, unfortunately I don't have the time like I used to, sure you know
          what I'm talking about but thanks for the kind words, Royalflush these shots were taken with my Canon EOS XSn and had them developed onto a cd, I can post them bigger if you like?

Comment

Yours is the only car with the euro look that I like. Makes me regret not buying the CR7's that the PO of my E30 had for sale. The ///M-tech I wing is hot too.

ABE

Comment

Still not diggin' the wheels, but the stance is pretty much perfect. M-Tech1 spoiler is definitely a keeper!
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                Still not diggin' the wheels, but the stance is pretty much perfect. M-Tech1 spoiler is definitely a keeper!
                I get sick of running the euro setup sometimes, I miss having my
                old moda sports with 225/50/15's but I haven't found the right
                set to replace the Cr7's with yet. Took me a couple tries to get the stance
                right, you have to go very low, esp in the front to run these wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
                  Yours is the only car with the euro look that I like.
                  I was going to say the same thing, but in reference to the stretched tires. Your car is the only one I've ever seen that I liked the look on. It wouldn't look right otherwise.

BEAUTIFUL shots, very nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2
                    I get sick of running the euro setup sometimes, I miss having my
                    old moda sports with 225/50/15's but I haven't found the right
                    set to replace the Cr7's with yet. Took me a couple tries to get the stance
                    right, you have to go very low, esp in the front to run these wheels.
                    Call up TireRack, tell them you want some 15x7.5 K-1s.
                    Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      I was going to say the same thing, but in reference to the stretched tires. Your car is the only one I've ever seen that I liked the look on. It wouldn't look right otherwise.

BEAUTIFUL shots, very nice work.
                      Most e30 on 16x9's run huge spacers, I have the smallest possible spacers
                      up front just to clear the struts, this could be why? I'd love to run 225/45/16's but I think I would have rubbing issues that I don't have right now, maybe next time I'll go a profile higher.

Comment

Originally posted by egk2
                        Most e30 on 16x9's run huge spacers, I have the smallest possible spacers
                        up front just to clear the struts, this could be why? I'd love to run 225/45/16's but I think I would have rubbing issues that I don't have right now, maybe next time I'll go a profile higher.
                        Are your fenders rolled? Maybe that would give you a little more clearance, so you could run wider tires.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
                          Call up TireRack, tell them you want some 15x7.5 K-1s.
                          I ran 15x7 K1's for a bit, they make nice track wheels but do nothing
                          for me otherwise, btw I don't track this car at all.
                          Here's a pic of them, sold them after a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                            Are your fenders rolled? Maybe that would give you a little more clearance, so you could run wider tires.
                            Yeah, they're rolled totally flat, not sure if I feel like pulling on them,
                            I think Bert with the black 325is runs 225/45/16's on 16x9's with no rubbing
                            but I can't confirm because he won't return my pm's for some reason.

Comment

See, that shot with the K1's does nothing for me, and I love K1's.

Comment

Working...
                              X