FS: Full set of OEM 318iS shadowline including glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Full set of OEM 318iS shadowline including glass

Here it is, the full monty. A complete, and I do mean COMPLETE set of OEM BMW Shadowline trim from a 1991 318is. This is every single piece of the trim, inner and outer components, window frames, and rain gutters. This also includes a full set of brand new OEM clips and fasteners from BMW needed to install the trim. The sets of clips and fasteners are double what is actually required to install it, so you'll have tons of extras. Included with the sale also is PERFECT condition side rear window glass for both sides, with the rubber window gaskets to swap the rear windows to non-popouts.

I can pretty much guarantee that you are not going to find this set complete anywhere else. This is literally every part you need to swap your chrome trim to shadowline using all OEM parts. The trim itself is a 9.99 out of 10, having only a very small amount of tiny chips. This can easily be fixed by giving the whole batch a quick once over with SEM.

Due to the EXTREMELY FRAGILE nature of these parts and the glass, I am not willing to ship this set of parts. If you're willing to fork out the cost of having these items professionally packed and shipped, that's up to you, and I will ship them AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE. But once again, I don't want to ship these items, so a local pickup of them is strongly preferred.

The price of this set is $200. I am willing to take offers, but I warn you now that I'm not willing to go very low on the price, simply because of the rarity of these parts, and more to a point, the rarity of finding a set this complete of the parts. Also, and this kind of goes without saying, I WILL NOT split up this set.

Please PM me if you are interested, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. I'm not dicking around with this stuff with members that don't have cash in hand and want to haggle on arrangements and prices. If you want more pictures of the trim and/or the glass, please PM me directly.

I'd also like to add that I'm willing to trade this whole set for E30 parts, depending on what you've got to trade. There's several things I'm after that I'd be willing to entertain trades for.

Last edited by Jand3rson; 06-19-2006, 08:16 PM.

Josh, do you have a windshield by chance? I NEED an windshield bad...now I have 2 top-to-bottom cracks.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Nope. Just this trim shown.

Comment

Bump for a sick set!
        I wish I hadn't spent all that time on my chrome....
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Why are you selling it Josh?
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

Will these work on pop out rear windows? I know that 318is cars didnt have pop outs, so I'm just curious as i might be interested.
            sigpic

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie
                Will these work on pop out rear windows? I know that 318is cars didnt have pop outs, so I'm just curious as i might be interested.
                Yes. It's got nothing to do with the glass itself, I'm simply offering it as a set for those who want to swap.

The cost without the glass and gaskets for the non popout glass is $150.00

And just so you guys know, VT.Bimmer is out of the running for the set, after he found out how much it was going to cost to have them packed and shipped.

Comment

*BUMP*

I need the money for some needed parts on my car. I know someone wants this set, and I'm open to offers.

Comment

*BUMP*

Possibly working on a trade for this, but I'm still open to offers for cash.

Comment

Shipping quote minus glass and gaskets to 22554?

Comment

Working...
                      X