FS MA: 1990 E30 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS MA: 1990 E30 325i

I am thinking of parting w/ it already, wasn't exactly my initial plan. But things change, I am loosing my storage space and garage.

It's 1990 sedan bronzit of color.
    -201,xxx mi on chassis, well maintained be previous owners, tons of receipts.
    -eibach pro-kit
    -bilstein's sports
    -eibach sway bars front and rear
    -3.73 LSD w/ 80K mi, brand new fluid.
    -very recent ansa sport
    -very recent TMS brake kit (cross drilled, metallics, SS lines)
    -recent wheel bearings all around
    -bavauto cone filter setup
    -I have a bunch of wheels and tires for it:
    borbet type c's 15" w/ Rs-2's (almost new)
    borbet type (?)'s 15" w/ michelin snows (almost new)
    bottle caps w/ pirelli winter tires (installed)

there's much more as well.

The body is showing it's age, nothing shows from the outside, but the inside of the doors are rusty, the front of the hood is starting to rust. the sunroof is badly rusted, started to bubble, it's still functional tho.
    The transmission is rattling at idle in neutral. no grinding, still shifts great. Clutch is good but shows it's age.

Car runs great for it's age mileage, would be a great little project or just use for daily driving.

I'll take pictures by request qabraham@hotmail.com

Also I'll entertain all reasonable offers. I may or may not include all the sets of wheels depending on the offer. I had purchased it for $4K, poored about $1,400 into it (mixed maintenance and other). I am hoping to get anywhere around $3K or close.

Q
    Last edited by Quseless; 09-06-2006, 02:40 PM.

I would post a price, but I have no clue what it's worth. as soon as I figure out the magic number I'll be sure to post it.

Q

Comment

i am interested. I am in boston also, where in boston are you located?

Comment

I am in Inman SQ. on the Cambridge/somerville line.

update on the car, started it for the first time in a while, the sunroof handle broke off (ordered a new one), washer fluid check light is on (fluid is level and pump works), driver side lock is frozen open.

price will definitely be affected due to those new found problems, I'll get a quote for fix from independent shop.

Q

Comment

Working...
        X