FS: '87 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: '87 325i

As a few of you know the car is still for sale, I am relisting it again.
    Okay well here is the deal, the body is from an 87 325e 4dr that I had a 90 325i 2dr that I had an accident in and I swapped all the electrical/dash/drivetrain...So essentially I have a 4dr plastic bumper 87 325i. The car runs absolutely great with its 271,xxx miles. Was rebuilt around 240k
    Car has new radiator, brake and clutch cylinders.

Mod-List:
    Complete Avus Blue Respray(minus engine bay and spare tire well
    Bumper retrofit
    Euro grills
    Euro non smilie headlights W/osram silverstars
    Fogs with US sylvania sylverstars
    Euro trim
    Shadowline
    OBC swapped with analog clock
    Sport Seats recovered in fabric(black)
    Custom exhaust
    H&R sport/Bilstein sport suspension
    Painted and polished valve cover and Intake manifold
    Dropin K&N panel filter
    Late Model Airbag Retrofit
    Two-tone door panels grey and black
    Sony deck w/2 10" mtx 400 watt subs in ported box with 400 watt amp
    iS Front spoiler
    iS rear deck spoiler
    OMP Shifter with Rob Sheiring Shift and Ebrake Boots.

Price: $7000

If you have concerns about the price please disuss over PM.

I would consider a trade plus cash for a early '90s toyota/nissan pick-up as well

I am willing to help with delivery if need be.

PM me with any questions you have.

I apologize for the pics, they were taken on a whim for an interested party but the car is dirty as they come in these.

Last edited by Avus E30; 09-23-2006, 01:47 PM.
    HDE30 <3

Good looking car. Clean it up some and it should be killer. GL with the sale.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Thanks man, I listed it for sale a few weeks back and had it cleaned up but the thread went to shit so I had it erased. I just didnt feel like putting another day into cleaning it just to post it again. Most here know what it can look like, and those that dont Ill find some older pictures
      HDE30 <3

Comment

wait a min...does that airbag wheel actually have an airbag in it? its an 87 right?
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

yes and the airbag works, well in theory. obviosuly we wont know till it blows, but the wiring and all that pertains to the airbag was swapped upon my fathers request when we paid the engine swap/paint bill. When I say this is a 90 in an 87 shell it is no lie. The mechanic that did my engine swap didnt just rewire the i engine into the e car, he completely removed the wiring from the 90. hand labled it and then returned it to its rightful place in the new frame.
          HDE30 <3

Comment

this is one awsome car if you guys haven't seen it in person. I can't believe its still FS
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
              this is one awsome car if you guys haven't seen it in person. I can't believe its still FS
              thanks Charlie, 7000 is a lot of money, trust me I know, Ive spent well over that on this car.
              HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
                yes and the airbag works, well in theory. obviosuly we wont know till it blows, but the wiring and all that pertains to the airbag was swapped upon my fathers request when we paid the engine swap/paint bill. When I say this is a 90 in an 87 shell it is no lie. The mechanic that did my engine swap didnt just rewire the i engine into the e car, he completely removed the wiring from the 90. hand labled it and then returned it to its rightful place in the new frame.
                holy shit dude...props! Goodluck with the sale man.
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Thanks man, I hope some more people are interested.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

^^^
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

rescued from page 3
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

Not trying to shit on this thread and believe me I have much love for 4dr E30s but in reality $7000 is an unrealistic price especially when you compare it to the forum market price of nice e30s on the forum. Digitalwave is asking $5000 for his e30 and its honestly a cleaner 2dr than yours.

Bottom line.. a lower price will keep this thread off page 3.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                          So, you've seen both cars in person then?

How is this not shitting on his thread???
                          The pictures and mod list don't even compare. Plus the fact that Digitalwave's car is a 2dr and this is a 4dr. $7000 is what you would normally see someone ask for an E30 with a M50 swap.

Just trying to give some insight to the lack of buyer interest. I'm not implying that it's a not a nice car just that $7k is an unrealistic price for this car.

Comment

I appreciate the concern but I have a buyer and we can consider the car sold, but thanks for the concern.
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

saucy

Comment

Working...
                              X