E36 TI FT: E30 wanted ---Cali Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E36 TI FT: E30 wanted ---Cali Only

Hey everyone, Im new to this site, but I frequent BF.C and 318ti.org. Im looking to trade my 1996 318ti With the Sport package (M body kit, 5 spoke 16"s, sport seats, etc), for a modded 6 cyl. E30. The E36 has a rebuilt engine, and is bone stock. The only mods IVe done was the black kidneys, blacked out windows, and changed the colors on the wheels. There are a couple negatives on my car. 1) the windshield is cracked, and I dont know wh en Im going to get around to fixing it. 2) One wheel is bent. The wheel isnt too big of a deal, as I Drive it on the freeway 98% of the time, as I live one block off of the freeway, and work one block off of the freeway. You can feel the vibration from around 42-54. IF you tap the brakes between those, its stops the vibration.

Here are my requirements for the trade:
    1) Has to be in CA, so we can at least meet half way
    2) Manual
    3) 2 Door
    4) Hard top

rebuilt engines are a bonus also. Im looking for one relatively modded, being that Im trading a newer car with a rebuilt engine. If it makes those of you who are attached to E30s any better, it has E30 rear suspension =)

Let me know, email me if any bites. Jflip2002 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks, Joe

Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Nice car - but if the girl and dog are part of the deal this will take a loooong time to move - she looks mean and the dog looks like he bites. Then again, an E30 will frusterate you just like a woman, so maybe somebody wants to trade their troubles for yours.....

Good luck - love those TI's for some reason - only e36 I really like.

---Ben

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

LOL, the girlfriend wasnt too happy with me taking the pics. I Conned her out of the house, and promised to take her to lunch. Next thing you know, we are taking pics on the side of the road, at a vista point lol. She did get a free lunch though =\

My E30 never gave me problems, except when the engine blew. But thats a whole new story lol.

The funny thing is, the TI is one of my least favorite 3 series ID have to say. I think its more of the "18" rather than the "ti". The 1.9Ls just dont do it for me anymore, I need something bigger.
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Pretty car man, I cant help you though! Good luck.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

trade with TJ!!

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
            Good luck - love those TI's for some reason - only e36 I really like.

---Ben
            I guess I meant that I love the hatchbacks - thought those were the only TI's, but I'm not up on my E36's.

There was a guy up here with a silver one with a mean S50 in it - sounded like my idea of fun. Only thing I like better than that body is E30 M3's.

Free Bump!

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

You gotta love the E30 M3 bodies, how can you not? If they werent as much as an E36 M3, Id be all over that for my next car.

As far as TI's go, theyre all hatch back, and the E36 TIs are all 1.9Ls (Either M42 or M44). They still have some Euro E46 TIs, not sure about E90s though. Im imagining not, since the 1 series is pretty similar.

And who is this TJ guy, does he have a nice E30, and is looking for a E36? (Im new to this particular forum).

Comment

Comment

ID love to trade straight up for that, but its on the other side of the country! Ive seen th at, and was lusting over it. I believe its for sale on BF.C

Comment

IF he wants to drive to CA, he has a deal! =) lol

Comment

bump

Comment

Anyonneeee... bump...

Comment

Working...
                        X