Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shortened Front Bilstein sports(BRAND NEW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortened Front Bilstein sports(BRAND NEW)

Like the title says these are about 3-4 inches shorter than the e30 bilstein sports. They are G60 Corrado Bilsteins that will work with our strut/nuckle with minimal fabrication. I bought them for $270 before shipping and i would like to get something arund that price range for them. I had planned on running a custom coilover suspension but backed out because i am planning now to buy the KW coilover kit to save time. There are a few people running these shocks and the one who helped me with all the info was ebelements who is also runnign a custom coilover kit
    Pic of Ebelements car

E30 Bilstein left, G60 right:

Brand new in Box's:

-Brandon
    Last edited by 4ce30; 10-03-2006, 09:59 PM.
    sigpic

will take trades of other front shocks...
    sigpic

Comment

Holy shit that car is fucking low. I like the pant tooo even though it seems to be messed-up (looks good though)

Free bump.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

These will work for a B3 Passat VR6 also, if I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
          These will work for a B3 Passat VR6 also, if I remember.
          Really?! Awesome!! well that car also!! haah
          BumP
          sigpic

Comment

Passat has the same suspension as the Corrado but it must be the Plus Setup.

Comment

more pix of the copper car
              sigpic

Comment

pics: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=patina

btw where are you getting the kw's?
                - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by thirstydude View Post
                  btw where are you getting the kw's?
                  tunershop
                  sigpic

Comment

bump
                    sigpic

Comment

Are the shocks the same diameter as the E30 units? I'm not interested in Bilsteins, if these were Koni's, I'd snag 'em off you.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

can we get more info, like what it takes to install them. Could you use like H&R race springs on them or would you be resting on the ground?
                        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

What is the gap between the bottom of the strut and the bottom of the strut housing when installed?

Comment

The diameter of the shocks are a bit smaller and you would have to fabricate a inner thread in the strut or a clamp on the outside to get theses to mount up top. My fabricator quoted me at the minimum $200 and the most $300 to get these to work... I dont exactly know what needs to be done except for the information i was giving...
                            -Brandon
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, the copper car is mine, and yes I'm running the same shocks.

Tons of fab in my setup - the fronts, as shown in that picture, are set all the way UP. Not that anyone else would need to do that to run these shocks, but I wanted to get low and still have ride quality, so.... yeah.

Also... Brandon... the V1s will be less of a headache, but they're going to ride WAY bouncy when you get them cranked down that far. Keep that in mind!

Erik
                              . . .
                              Erik

Comment

Working...
                              X