• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redbull 325is

Item: E34 M50 Oil Pan
    Payment: Paypal
    Shipper: UPS?

I needed one asap, and he shipped it as soon as possible for a great price. I'm a very happy customer. I'll do business again. This is like a week old transaction but Julien is the man.

Devon
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 09-28-2009, 05:54 AM. Reason: Julien's request.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Redbull 325is

Bought some plastic bumpers off of him. Great transaction, shipped fast, and gave me everything I asked for.
    88 325is. 4.10 lsd, J.C. chip.

Comment

got euro valance off of him, shipped fast and was a good seller.

Jason

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by matte30is View Post
        Bought some plastic bumpers off of him. Great transaction, shipped fast, and gave me everything I asked for.
        Thats funny, because I asked for those first. He said he decided to sell to someone local, instead of shipping. Here's are Pm's:

Quote:
        Originally Posted by redbull 325is
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by apprentice
        Hi. I'm back from dinner. Any idea of the total with shipping? I prefer USPS if possible. Thanks again.

sorry, a local buyer paid me (he had PM'd me at the same you did)

Julien

Hey dude, I was on the forum when you originally posted your ad at 3:11 (local time) yesterday. I was the first one to look at your ad and I pm'ed you at 3:18 before you even listed the bumper in your ad. No one had looked at your ad for a good while after I pm'ed you. Your free to sell to whomever you like but, don't give me this bs about someone local pm'ing you at the same time as me. :twisted:

he sent me one 15 minutes after you.

sorry again
        Julien

I guess I don't need to say what I think of him!!!

Comment

Bought a ZF tranny w/ linkage, M3 drive shaft, and arm rest for my wife's E36 from Julien this past Thursday. I picked the parts up in person and installed this weekend.

Everything works great and would definitely do business with him again.

Comment

Local, as in the same country <3
            Originally posted by apprentice View Post
            Thats funny, because I asked for those first. He said he decided to sell to someone local, instead of shipping. Here's are Pm's:

Quote:
            Originally Posted by redbull 325is
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by apprentice
            Hi. I'm back from dinner. Any idea of the total with shipping? I prefer USPS if possible. Thanks again.

sorry, a local buyer paid me (he had PM'd me at the same you did)

Julien

Hey dude, I was on the forum when you originally posted your ad at 3:11 (local time) yesterday. I was the first one to look at your ad and I pm'ed you at 3:18 before you even listed the bumper in your ad. No one had looked at your ad for a good while after I pm'ed you. Your free to sell to whomever you like but, don't give me this bs about someone local pm'ing you at the same time as me. :twisted:

he sent me one 15 minutes after you.

sorry again
            Julien

I guess I don't need to say what I think of him!!!
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

French Hella's.
              Took it some time (local post office fault)
              great comunication, great stand in my pain-in-da-ass non-stop emails :)

+++ AAA +++

Ron.
              -pix of my KUSIT car - ASAP....-

Comment

Just met Julien yesterday, we made a good trade (my momo 78 suede for his IS lip and mtech1 wheel). We met halfway and he was an awesome guy. Thanks again Julien!
                Max

Comment

Working...
                X