Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iS SPLITTERS!!! $80 Shipped with Hardware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iS SPLITTERS!!! $80 Shipped with Hardware.

Hey Guys-
    Well, I have some good news. I will be making a large batch of splitters over the next 2 weeks. The plastic is on the way and I will be able to start shipping these by Feb 2nd. The price is $80 shipped for late model iS splitters.
    NO MORE EARLY IS SPLITTERS! I am out of plastic, and I have no more to make early iS splitters, so please wait until the next run of splitters if you want one for your early iS/eS!
    I have just quit my job at the dealership and my last day is wed, jan 24th. I will be taking 5 weeks off before moving away from Santa Barbara and starting my new job in Monterey. I will have time for making splitters before I move, so here they are.

PAYMENT: Paypal, Money Order or Personal Check (I will wait until it clears). FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!!! I have had a lot of interest in these and the only fair way to sell them is to ship them in the order payment is recieved. You can start sending payment now if you want to be early on the list, but I am warning you up front, I will not be shipping until Feb 2nd or later.

PICS:

More Pics Here: http://ryan.tobinhosting.com/album30

For Paypal: m3_ryan@hotmail.com

Check/MO (please include a note for what you ordered and your shipping address):
    Ryan Gangemi
    7621 Dartmoor Ave
    Goleta, CA 93117
    Last edited by M3 Ryan; 02-08-2007, 01:48 PM.
    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

paypal sent!

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Payment sent also
      sigpic

Comment

$80 to you sir for a late splitter. Early Feb is fine with me.

Thanks.

Ed
        1988 E30/S50...now with S52; Track
        1994 Miata R; ES Solo2
        1998 Lexus LX470; Wife (Slee'd anyway)
        2002 BMW 530i; A+ Commuter
        2002 BMW 325iT; Sport/Premium 5-speed
        2011 21' EconoTrailer

Comment

Now I just need an IS lip and a new white front Valance for my '89.

Anyone?

Comment

Put me on the list. I will send payment when you have them done if that is okay? I need one for the early IS valance like your the gray car pictured

Comment

Ryan, You had told me at one time, that you made an E30 M-tech 2 lip spoiler - I think it was for your own car. You said you could make me one (@ 18 monts ago) on your next run. Can you include them in this run?
              Thanks, Jack
              Last edited by cactusjacks1; 01-22-2007, 08:22 AM. Reason: run-on
              [I

Comment

payment sent:D

91-318i SOLD : (
                91-318IS for sale
                95-740i DD
                84-Monte carlo SS Under construction
                90-T-bird Supercoupe DD

Comment

What thickness of plastic are these made out of??? How durable? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by e30bimmerdude View Post
                    What thickness of plastic are these made out of??? How durable? thanks
                    3/16" ABS. Very Durable, usually the iS lip gets blown to all hell before the splitter even cracks. Basically, the splitter will probably outlast the iS lip.
                    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
                      I have just quit my job at the dealership and my last day is wed, jan 24th. I will be taking 5 weeks off before moving away from Santa Barbara and starting my new job in Monterey.
                      What are you going to be doing up here in Northern Cali if you don't mind me asking?

-Erik

Comment

This is one hell of a deal. I'm glad to see there are nice people contributing much needed products!

-Brandon

Comment

Thanks Ryan, paypal sent for a late model splitter.
                          Originally posted by Simon S
                          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

There's a decent chance I'll be buying that wonder-lip from I think eurostyle? It's the one that Eurospeed Raves about because it's flexible...Haven't seen exactly what it looks like but I think it's basically like an is lip or the Rieger?

I believe This eurostyle cats out of New York? Does anyone distribute this lip In LA or know how to get in touch/website for this lip?

Any info on the latest and greatest Is/Rieger style lip would be Mucho aprreciated.... PM me PLEASE!!!

Does anyone know what splitter I'd use with this lip?

Ryan G... I want one of your splitters just have to figure out the lip??? I'll try to get back to you in the next couple of days. If you're running low on the splitter that you think fits this here wunda lip lets me know! PM me paleez!
                            Last edited by Fanzotti; 01-21-2007, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
                              What are you going to be doing up here in Northern Cali if you don't mind me asking?

-Erik
                              I am moving to Monterey to change jobs. My girlfriend is going back to school in San Fran so I am moving to be closer to her.
                              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X