8 hour enduro at Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 hour enduro at Portland

The 8 hour endurance race is taking place March 17th for anyone interested. I'll be crewing on F. Wright's "Green Dot" PRO3 e 30 again this year. Last year we finished 4th in P2, 9th overall (the car was missing bad above 5000k).
    I'll let you know the pit and car number when I have it.

Keith

I'd love to go out there considering I haven't been able to get out to your shop.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I'll post more info when I have it. The car it being tested at Bremerton today and hopefully all the problems have been fixed.
      The event it free. Just park your car and walk across the bridge to the infield.

Keith

Comment

Bummer...I will be playing pool at the BCA State finals. Lincoln City, wewt!

At least we have a house on the beach for the week, which we are splitting with an excellent cook!

Kick ass in the race, OK?

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Nice. Might come out for that if the weather is nice. Any more details on the race?
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I will be on the track up here that day. :D and :(
            sigpic

Comment

The race is from 12am to 8pm
              Limited to 45 cars in 5 classes:
              P 0 3501 and up
              P 1 2500 - 3500 and 13b
              P 2 1650 - 2499 and 12a
              P 3 1649 and less
              SR Sports racers

Just before the start last Oct:

Keith

Comment

33 total cars entered last I heard. Two E30s.
                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

See you there folks!
                  -Ted (driver #4 in the Green dot car)

Comment

Ted is a driving whore. Not only is he driving with team green dot, he is also driving a two hour stint with another team in a 944. Some guys have all the luck.

Our car number and pit stall is 29.

Keith

Comment

west liiiiinn 638 what what

Comment

Originally posted by e304me View Post
                        west liiiiinn 638 what what
                        Ok, what?

Keith

Comment

Hey Keith, my brother and I plan to enter our first proper race ever, a 2 hour enduro in June. I thought that was quite long. Now I see you guys have an 8 hour enduro. America has all the good stuff.

What mods did you guys have to perform to keep oil & water temps under control ? Did you install bigger brakes and how often do you have to change brake pads ?

Anyway, sounds like an awesome event and I wish you guys good luck. Please report back on how it went. Pics / video if possible.

Comment

Andreas - The car if fairly stock. Synthetic lubricants, stock radiator, stock rotors with cooling ducts, Pagid Yellow's, 5/32" Toyo RA-1's lasted the whole race. 3 fuel stops.
                            The car is ready. I'm geeked. Full report on sunday.

If anyone comes out, stall 28, I'll be wearing the blue Mariners hat.

Keith

Comment

28 or 29? Not like I wont find you.
                              I wont be out there till about 1-2pm.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X