Feeler: BBS Look wheel/hubcentric rings/80mm stud kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: BBS Look wheel/hubcentric rings/80mm stud kit

1)Style: BBS look-a-likes made by RSlimited. These are discontinued in this color
    2)Color: Anthracite (greyish black)
    3)Bolt Patterns: 4 x 3.93 or 4 x 100

Condition: The wheels are in great condition. 2 of the wheels have some nicks in them but nothing you can see when on the car. 1 of the wheels had to be repaired by the previous owner but was repaired by a well known shop in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

TIRES:
    1)Make: Parada
    2)Model: Spec 2
    3)Size: 205 40 17
    4)Condition: The previous owner insisted that there was 80% tread left but I don't believe that about 2 of the tires. I would say 2 have 75%-80% and the other 2 have 55%-65%. I am not fimiliar with these tires so I am no quite sure. These are not as wide as most run (215 is the norm) but the tallness is the right size for our 17's on e30's (sorry if unclear).

Pictures: The picture with only one wheel in it shows the nicks. 2 are perfect and 2 have 3 or 4 small nicks in them.

INCLUDED: Wheels, tires, stud kit with black nuts, rings
    WHAT YOU NEED: 20mm spacers

Why I am Selling: I am wanting to stick with the "grandma" look for the 4 door "318" so I want to go with something more stockish.

WANT TO TRADE for Euroweaves or Basketweaves w/good tires +cash (only for basketweaves)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through PM. I am probably willing to travel but depends on location obviously.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mastrcruse; 12-14-2008, 11:12 AM.

2 pics of the tires.
    Attached Files

Comment

omgz those are hot
      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Now I see why you shit all over my wheel thread, b/c your rims are HIDEOUS!

Universal holes and FWD offset FTL!

Comment

Originally posted by e21pilot View Post
          Now I see why you shit all over my wheel thread, b/c your rims are HIDEOUS!

Universal holes and FWD offset FTL!
          haha, I never said your wheels didn't look good but I am selling the package for how much I got them for, not $700 more. Thanks

Here they are on an e30.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Mastrcruse; 06-30-2007, 06:37 PM.

Comment

How much for the stud kit?
            -Chris

Comment

I won't be selling just the stud kit. If no one wants the wheels I have to keep the stud kit to put the wheels on my car.

I also will trade for a nice set of kopis. Let me know!

Comment

$600 dlvd.
                Originally posted by blunt
                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

no thanks. I would lose a ton of money on $600 shipped. Sorry but I am just trying to get out what I put in. You can have the wheels/tires alone for $600 picked up. Or actually I will do $600 plus shipping and packaging.

If you have kopis you want to trade I will obviously pay for shipping to you and you pay shipping of yours to me.
                  Last edited by Mastrcruse; 06-30-2007, 01:45 PM.

Comment

$77 shipped to 011-02971 Cape city South Africa.

PAYPAL READY!

Comment

Originally posted by e21pilot View Post
                      $77 shipped to 011-02971 Cape city South Africa.
                      PAYPAL READY!

Wow, I was told that you usually lowball through PM's. Is this a new step in your life? Congrats

I have decided I will ship if buyer pays for packaging and shipping.

Comment

SOrry didn't realise that was a lowball, tell ya what, I'll just send you a money order and you can send me back the extra.

Man you have a great deal here. Nothing compared to this.

sale-364085979@craigslist.org
                        "18" Black TRW Aluminum Wheels & Tires - $300 (albany / el cerrito)

4 x 18 x 7 TRW black annodized aluminum rims and Bridgestone tires, size P245 x 40 x 18. The lug pattern is universal 4 lug,4 on 4" & 4 on 4.5" centers. The wheels have no blemishes, or curb shots. The price is negotiable so make an offer."

I will even re-host the pics for those who are too lazy to click:

Comment

Those don't compare to my wheels at all, they might look kinda like mine but in all other senses they aren't any where close to what I am selling. TRW are shit wheels that break all the time. You are comparing apples to oranges now. Keep searching for wheels that are like mine and keep posting them up. Just shows that these are pretty hard to find in this color. Go back to e30tech where you belong you tool
                          Last edited by Mastrcruse; 07-01-2007, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Just to show that I am not trying to make a profit:
                            Paypal WHEELS: Feb. 13, 2007 Payment To pam Completed Details -$635.00 USD $0.00 USD -$635.00 USD

http://www.vorshlag.com/wheelstuds.php :80mm with black nuts $85.00

Aluminum hubcentric rings : $24.00

Comment

Isnt that what they cost new, the stud kit? Id rather buy them new for the same price, thanks.
                              -Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X