Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: (3) Hoosier A6 285/30/18

Production date 35/06
    Used on E30, about 50-60 autocross runs on asphalt.
    Two of them, from the rear of the car have decent amount of thread left, probably good for another 25-35 runs.
    One from the front is slightly more worn out on the outside, probably about 20 runs left of mounted correctly.

$275 shipped in continental US.

Paypal to alex@bmwe30.net

Lines that are seen on them are from the trailer floor:

Pics:

As I mentioned earlier, lines in both directions are from the trailer.

I heard you are retiring the car. Is this true?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
      I heard you are retiring the car. Is this true?
      I'd like to know the source of this incorrect info. Am not.

Comment

BFC or SCCA forums. I know it wasn't from here.

I take it you're going to the 275 35 15's?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that youre probably the only one running this size on this forum.. nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
            im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that youre probably the only one running this size on this forum.. nice car!

No, there is at least one other.

Comment

will you take payment in sexual favors? holla when you are at Peru AFB if so

Comment

Working...
              X