Pics of 87 with euro bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of 87 with euro bumpers

Hey, I'm looking to get an 87 is and I don't know what color I want. I'm thinking black or white, but I would get another color if it looked good. Post pics of early model cars with euro bumpers if you please so I can make a decision. Also, does a euro bumper fit if you have the is air dam or do you have to take it off?
    Byron
    Leichtbau

search dude. don't be retarded.

Comment

Here is my 85 with euro's. And look at http://www.e30.de/, click on fotostories then the m.B.'s to see thumbnails.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

My 1985 323i
        sigpic

Comment

I did search, there went many good pics. I was just looking for a couple of pics of early model cars with euro bumpers in different colors all in one place.
          E30 Reaktionär and bottlerocket, your cars look good. Bottlerocket, are those ronal ls wheels? They are awesome.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

That's why i gave the e30.de link. There are alot of fine examples over on that site like this one EDIT(does anyone know what color this car is?)

Last edited by JasonC; 08-06-2007, 03:47 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Comment

Those wheels are actually old OZs, 15x7s with a nice deep dish...check out the non M3 race car thread, I think the sienna red race car looks awsome...
                Last edited by bottlerocket; 08-06-2007, 07:19 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                  That's why i gave the e30.de link. There are alot of fine examples over on that site like this one EDIT(does anyone know what color this car is?)

That's so fucking hot. I LOVE the early Hartge cars.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                    Hard to say, pics tend to lie as my monitor does also, but my guess is Malachitgrunmetallic, but I always thought tha that color was only available to facelift models.
                    Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                    BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                    BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                    BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

I used to have a Malachitgruenmetallic cabrio many years ago, it wasnt a facelift model-- and it was a different shade.

here is a pic of my euro 87 with the "euro bumpers on it.

my friends 86 vert with euro bumpers

my old red car 86

my 86 wintercrapstar in white

Comment

here is a pic of my euro 87 with the "euro bumpers on it.
                        So 87's were face lifted models in Germany? my bad. I mostly meant early models with euro bumpers. I'm thinking malachit-grün metallic would go great with the plans I would have for the car, but since its such a rare color to find, I'll probably just go with Schwarz.
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                          My 1985 323i
                          Does this pic mean you got the car? Will you be bringing it to the meet in Bristol?
                          Byron
                          Leichtbau

Comment

Bristol was fun, good to meet up with you guys...I think you should go with the green color, just because it's a "rare" color doesn't mean you'll have much problem getting it mixed up by a paint shop. It would definetly make your car stand out...
                            sigpic

Comment

My mtech1 328is

Comment

Working...
                              X