PNW guys i need...!!

A hood
    both fenders
    late mod. front valance
    front bumper and bumper cover
    and most importantly the core support.
    THANKS!!!!!

oh yea, cheap... lol

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

talk to Joe Funk (Funkmasta)
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

What Happened?
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

If you'd like, I have a hood and front fenders off a 85 eta. Bronzit in color, and the paint is shot. Will need paint. Will sell cheap, you pickup --- Salem, OR

Comment

a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ricer merged into me on I5. i wasnt going to let him in cause he was being a fag and trying to race me the whole way threw 16. so as he is trying to get in front of me and "win" he decides to get his civic mentality point across so he hits me in my front fender/bumper area. I was like FUCK and vered into the left lane, which was heavy traffic. Luckly the guy behind me in the left lane wasnt obliviouse and backed off for me. So i merged and as im trying to slow from 45 to 15ish there is an emergency stop situation in my new lane. i had a concrete barrier on my left and this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on my right. so i hit a chrystler 300C in front of me.
          As soon as the civic see's this he cuts across all the lanes and takes the immediate exit (probibly knowing he cause the accident) so then i was fucked.
          The guy i hit was super nice and saw the whole thing so we went to a body shop and im fixing his car in cash. about 600, just a bumper and paint.
          Mine on the other hand is not minor so its time to re-rebuild the car. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
            a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ricer merged into me on I5. i wasnt going to let him in cause he was being a fag and trying to race me the whole way threw 16. so as he is trying to get in front of me and "win" he decides to get his civic mentality point across so he hits me in my front fender/bumper area. I was like FUCK and vered into the left lane, which was heavy traffic. Luckly the guy behind me in the left lane wasnt obliviouse and backed off for me. So i merged and as im trying to slow from 45 to 15ish there is an emergency stop situation in my new lane. i had a concrete barrier on my left and this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on my right. so i hit a chrystler 300C in front of me.
            As soon as the civic see's this he cuts across all the lanes and takes the immediate exit (probibly knowing he cause the accident) so then i was fucked.
            The guy i hit was super nice and saw the whole thing so we went to a body shop and im fixing his car in cash. about 600, just a bumper and paint.
            Mine on the other hand is not minor so its time to re-rebuild the car. :-D
            Answer ur damn phone yah fag

Comment

That is shitty. Wish the best.
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

thanks brown, i will probibly jump on that early next week after i fix this guys car.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                  Answer ur damn phone yah fag
                  no reception... try again now

Comment

no reception... try again now
                    VOICEMAIL

Comment

thanks brown, i will probibly jump on that early next week after i fix this guys car.
                      The hood is in storage and the fenders are on the car. IF/WHEN you are ready to come down and get them, give me a couple days heads up so I can get them all together for you.
                      Last edited by browntown; 08-06-2007, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Stupid question of the year: what is a core support? The subframe under the engine? The middle of the front end sheet metal?

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                            Stupid question of the year: what is a core support? The subframe under the engine? The middle of the front end sheet metal?
                            Supports the headlights, radiator, and hood.

Its that front bar that goes in front of the radiator

Comment

Cool. I can sawzall that out for you too if you'd like. Again 85 325e bronzit. Give me a pic of where to cut. Or is it a boltout affair? Just let me know. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X