another great Mark D review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another great Mark D review

Just installed my chip/19# injectors and did a full tune up... Car runs better than it ever has, even the guy that tuned it for me said, "damn, this car has lots more power now, great upgrade" :-)

Mid throttle is much better now and the car is so much more responsive, amazed me, how much of a difference the small increase in REVS made...

Thanks Mark, you are the man.
    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

injectors is your only mod? Can you give me an update on gas mileage, with these changes?

Comment

Originally posted by amdspitfire View Post
      injectors is your only mod? Can you give me an update on gas mileage, with these changes?
      also have long tube headers and a 2.5 in straight pipe exhaust & K&N filter..

Only drove it last night, but I'll see what the mileage chage is soon.
      90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

For the record, I have run various MarkD software versions in the past 3-4 years, and all of them consistently give better gas mileage. I switch back to stock very often to just for the shock value.

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
          For the record, I have run various MarkD software versions in the past 3-4 years, and all of them consistently give better gas mileage. I switch back to stock very often to just for the shock value.

Jay
          good to hear that, i was getting horriable mileage before the tune up.

Comment

I just saw your post. I'm glad you are happy with your chip. It's a big improvement in a 325i.

Mark
            URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
              I just saw your post. I'm glad you are happy with your chip. It's a big improvement in a 325i.

Mark
              yes it is..
              Slightly worse gas mileage, but what can you expect with larger fuel injectors..Really got to get on it this weekend, sooo much better throttle response...Best $150 mod $$ can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
                yes it is..
                Slightly worse gas mileage, but what can you expect with larger fuel injectors..Really got to get on it this weekend, sooo much better throttle response...Best $150 mod $$ can buy.
                150$, I would buy one right now for 150$....where did you find it for that price?
                1989 Turbo 325is
                87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Originally posted by chbimmer View Post
                  150$, I would buy one right now for 150$....where did you find it for that price?
                  I think it was around 170 or something, i dont remember..i got it from Marks site.

Comment

well if you figure out where you got it from, let me know. It is like 229 on his site right now, granted that is cheaper than any other chip on the market, I dont have that to spend right now since the wife needs a new ride.
                    1989 Turbo 325is
                    87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

I'll chime in...

I bought a DME used ith a MarkD chip for my ETA.... Best thing i've done so far for the driveability and throttle response. Feels great, like it woke my car up after 20 years of old woman flogging.

Comment

where do i get that price?
                        1989 Turbo 325is
                        87 ETA Dinan Stg 2

Comment

Check the forums man. I see em all the time.

Comment

so 19lb injectors with the chip needs no other mods, as in a different maf or anything??
                            löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
                            HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

Originally posted by löwenbröke View Post
                              so 19lb injectors with the chip needs no other mods, as in a different maf or anything??
                              no sir, you should do it..but I do have an m30 afm that I am eventually gonna put on, but its running so good now i dont want to yet hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X