Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plastic bumper swap - brilliant red - boston ma

Hey guys,
    I have brilliant rot front and rear bumpers up for sale. I was planning on doing the swap on my 86 325es but decided to sell the car instead (BUY IT!!!!)

Anyhow, I have the bumpers front and rear, shocks front and rear (can't find the bolts for the front bumper shocks). All sidemarkers, trim and front blinkers are included.

There is a crack on the top of the rear bumper that I zoomed in on, look closely at the pictures. If you have to paint them anyways a little epoxy on the back side and bondo on the front side and it'll be good as new.

$200 picked up for the pair, $230 + actual shipping if I have to box them.

Also have an 88 front valence that i don't really want to get rid of, it's delphin gray I believe and I wanna keep it so no great deals on it, $100 would pry it away from me though.

click the thumbs:

thanks
    -Sam

Pm

Comment

will get back to you about the valence mcclaskz, i haven't forgot just have been really busy and my hand is hurt so i gotta pick my garage battles

Comment

Will sell ya my beat up late model valance, a little bent up but i am sure with some effort it could easily be bent back. Also it will need new paint, i think PO tried sanding it down but failed/gave up. Will package it up if you want to know a quote

Comment

i dont know who you're trying to sell your valence too, me or mcclaskz. I don't want it, but i suggest you jump on it mcclaskz tweaked valences are like gold jerry, gold!

Comment

^^^ Well played Mossman, well played.

Comment

i am saying i will sell it for like 25$+shipping i really don't care for it need the money and it's sitting in my garage doing nothing

Comment

are these still available?

Comment

yes sir they are

Comment

pictures of OP's said valence? nice and straight?

lmk
                    -mike

Comment

Darrin? CorvallisBMW? Buy these!!
                      sigpic

Comment

still got these things. Found 1 bolt for front shock, will grab another one when I'm at junkyard next week if 318is is still there, and if my track record of getting those bastards off at the junk yard without demolishing my torx bit decides to increase to greater than 0% success.

Comment

When i have the money to buy them and paint them Delphin, then i will take them. but for now....... good luck

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726949
                          Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                          gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

still for sale !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X