WTB 87/88 535is or 535i *DONE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 87/88 535is or 535i *DONE*

So posting here and other blogs for a straight 87/88 e28 535is or 535i manual tranny
    red is the preferred color with tan/beige interior
    i don’t care about the mechanicals as I will be swapping out the motor and refreshing all the suspension bits and other items
    my aim is to build out essentially a new e28 for my DD for an extended time

let me know!
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    So posting here and other blogs for a straight 87/88 e28 535is or 535i manual tranny
    red is the preferred color with tan/beige interior
    i don’t care about the mechanicals as I will be swapping out the motor and refreshing all the suspension bits and other items
    my aim is to build out essentially a new e28 for my DD for an extended time

let me know!

From the r3v CL thread

BMW M 535i E28 1986 - $9,000 (Royal oak)
    Rare imported 1986 BMW M535i Euro specs. M tech body and interior. 218 hp 10:1 ratio motor. All original except wheels are from later model BMW. Starts and drives. Clean Michigan title. Car is not perfect. Need some cosmetics, love and care. If you need more photos please let me know. Complete for restoration or driving as is. Only 10k cars were produced.

Comment

Thanks!
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

bought a car.
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Nice! What did you end up getting?

Comment

a 1988 535is, Zinnoberrot over Pearl Beige interior, 5spd. Car is pretty rough and will need a lot of TLC to get it back to new condition which is the plan
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X