‘92 318i vette 5sp excellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘92 318i vette 5sp excellent

No rust, excellent condition, if its not new its been touched up or polished, car is in Kissimmee Fl, if interested or know of anyone let me know 108k 2 owner, im the second, trouble free for years to come…its not an Alpina but i wanted it to look like one, interior is 2 tone leather…
    any questions im always here,
    Vrooom

Uff
    Vrooom

Comment

Vrooom

Comment

Car’s nice, but not $45k

Comment

Whats a fair price?
          Vrooom

Comment

Yes 45k is steep but it a asking price to start, everything is negotiable, i just want serious buyers…that number makes you really look at the car, ty for responding to post
            Vrooom

Comment

$45k is outrageous. $4500 is more like it...

What is 'vette' about this thing?

Post your asking price in the original post and dont link to any other places.

Maybe reconsider your asking price to be more realistic. There are people who will pay good money for a vert, but it wont be for your car, especially not the way its presented either.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Maybe i deserve that, but you are crazy by saying 4500, its in excellent condition not missing anything, car is a start and drive for years, no issues whats so ever molding are new from bmw dealer, new belt, new tensioner, ice cold a/c, wheels are actual Alpina wheels, the top and paint alone was 4500…
                if your willing to buy make me an offer, but be serious not ridiculous
                Vrooom

Comment

Originally posted by elratrero69 View Post
                  be serious not ridiculous
                  I am serious.

(1) Its a repaint and you ruined a wonderful Mauritiusblau VERT (not vette) ...Painted right on top of the strut mounts...
                  (2) Who knows what that black undercoating is hiding
                  (3) Not Alpina Wheels. and no idea what model that Alpina badge is from
                  (4) Im sure the paint & top cost $4500 alone, but you should've repainted it the original color. I wouldve been remotely interested
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Was this suppose to pay homage the IG "Alpina Vert" by E30_JV? Because thats not a real Alpina either?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I am serious.

(1) Its a repaint and you ruined a wonderful Mauritiusblau VERT (not vette) ...Painted right on top of the strut mounts...
                      (2) Who knows what that black undercoating is hiding
                      (3) Not Alpina Wheels. and no idea what model that Alpina badge is from
                      (4) Im sure the paint & top cost $4500 alone, but you should've repainted it the original color. I wouldve been remotely interested
                      Bro if you not gonna buy it or make an offer just run away, headlights are from germany worth around $1500,,, i can keep going on and on…same as you can pick and choose, this is what im selling like it or not…car is repainted but the car wasnt gonna be sold, i was going to keep it unfortunately life goes on…i was going to make it look to my liking not anyone elses, if you dont like it dont say anything at all,,, at the end of the day it’s a used car, not brand new and not trying to get it to original condition…(example)the next owner will prob rip it apart put a cage and drop it on airbags or even put an ls or 2jz…its cause they choose to do it for themselves not for anyone…if you want the original paint and parts its on you…
                      Vrooom

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                        Was this suppose to pay homage the IG "Alpina Vert" by E30_JV? Because thats not a real Alpina either?
                        No just my liking, but wow that car is sick, never seen a glass roof before
                        Vrooom

Comment

Vrooom

Comment

Yes i bought them from ebay and they are original
                            Vrooom

Comment

Bring-a-Trailer is the high end of what cars are worth. Check what they're selling for over there.

As far as your car, I'd expect a car to come with headlights, wheels, and bumper trim. Unfortunately your cost to build a complete car may not translate to someone willing to pay that amount.

I don't want t insult you, but I can't see anyone paying more than $10-$12k for your car right now, assuming it's mechanically PERFECT.
                              sigpic
                              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                              X