Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold 1989 Cabrio for sale - Auto

CAR WAS SOLD

I am selling my 1989 convertible 325i. It is a 4-speed automatic, Zinnoberrot (Red), black leather Sports Seats.
    I am asking $10.5k or best offer.
    The car is located in Coral Gables, FL and has a clean title and registration.
    VIN: WBABB2308KEC18364
    Odometer was broken when I purchased it, so total miles are unknown. I have since had the Cluster rebuilt by Bavarian Restoration and it shows 86,283 miles. The previous owner could not tell me accurately when the odometer stopped working and with that I did not ask him for his miles estimate.

Intro:
    I bought this car in 2020 and put a lot of labor and new parts to restore it. I love cars and working on them is my hobby. I have a couple of other cars and have barely driven it and put maybe 1,500 miles since then. I recently bought a Porsche 993 and I have more cars than space, so I need to sell it. .

Things I did since I purchased it:
    I have receipts for all these listed below.
    Rust and paint repair. Car had rust on the Rear Panel and I had it professionally replaced, rust repaired and painted.
    Refurbished Cluster by Bavarian Restoration
    New Convertible Top
    New Hood Shock
    New Rear Side Windows Rubber Weather Strips
    New Lower Control Arm Bushings (M3)
    New Front and Rear Sway Bar Bushings
    New Front and Rear Drop Links
    New Engine Ground Cable
    New Transmission Filter and Oil
    New Driver's Seat Shocks and professionally reupholstered Driver Seat Back
    New Windshield Wipers
    New Timing Belt, Valve Cover Plug, Valve Cover Gasket, Camshaft Seal and Front Crankshaft Seal
    Used M Tech Steering Wheel with new M Tech Stripe
    New Exhaust, and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets and Hardware
    Alignment
    New Rubber Front Filler Plate
    New Power Steering Lines
    New Tires - Toyo
    New Starter
    New Radiator Hoses and Radiator Fan Clutch.
    New A/C Belt, A/C Parallel Flow Condenser, Drier, Expansion Valve, Remanufactured Compressor, Pressure Switch (according to BMW service bulletin), Tensioner Bracket / Adjusting Nut. I have flushed all the lines and replaced all seals. Refrigerant is R134-A. I spent a ton on this A/C and it works perfectly.
    Changed Differential Oil - Mobil 1 75W-90
    Used Low Beam Headlight and Bushings (the original one was cracked)
    New Bilstein B6 Struts, Shocks and Mounts
    New Control Arm Ball Joints
    New Brake Pads, Brake Sensors.
    Control Arm Ball Joints

Cons:
    I recently found a rust on the Rear RH Wheel Well. Had I found this earlier, I'd have this done when I had the rust repaired after I purchased it.
    The Door Lock system works , but locking from the Driver's Door only locks that door and not all others. If you lock the Trunk or the Passenger Door, the system locks all doors.
    The Front Valence has a dent and some rock chips.
    The coolant sensor connector is not very tight and sometimes the Coolant level light comes on.
    The Passenger Seat needs to be reupholstered (see picture).
    The Dashboard has a very small crack, but it barely noticeable (see picture).
    The Rear Brake Pad Warning light wire is cut, so the Brake Wear sensor light is only monitoring the front driver pad. There is a new Sensor in place at the rear but not connected.
    The car is missing the RH Rocker Molding Trim. I will be purchasing a new one this week and installing it.

If you are interested , please PM me or send me an email at westin.jose at gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Westija; 07-23-2022, 02:38 PM.

Price lowered

Comment

Extra pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Price lowered to $10.5K

Comment

Working...
        X