WTB: 318is or 325is Utah Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 318is or 325is Utah Area

Looking for what’s available near Salt Lake City. Could be Vegas, Cali, AZ, etc. but looking for a clean 318is or 325is manual only. Doesn’t have to be absolutely mint, but don’t want a project either. Show me what you’ve got. Don’t want to spend more than $15k, unless it’s something special. Thanks in advance for showing me what you’ve got.

may take a while. dirt standard e30's get more than that in running condition here. closer to 25 for an is runner unless you are ok with a project. cars at 25 here even could use some sorting.

Comment

I’m not in a hurry, but I have seen some decent drivers for around that price. Like I said, if it’s amazing I’d be willing to go up in price some.

Comment

Anything out there in the $15-22k range?

Comment

Utah's E30 market is just tough. Best bet is to buy a BaT car and bring it here. $15k should be enough to get a ***decent*** car. Low mileage, original paint, original interior cars in good condition don't exist in Utah, and definitely not for $15k.
          sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
          1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
          1991 325ix-Sold
          1988 325iX-

Comment

Originally posted by B0RN318 View Post
            Utah's E30 market is just tough. Best bet is to buy a BaT car and bring it here. $15k should be enough to get a ***decent*** car. Low mileage, original paint, original interior cars in good condition don't exist in Utah, and definitely not for $15k.
            Yeah I know the market is rough. That’s why I was hoping to find something in nearby states. Just don’t want to have to ship from New York or something. I watch BaT regularly. Just on the hunt and I’ve always had good luck finding cars I want on forums. So I’m expanding my search options ya know. I also would love $15k but I get the market. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

I'm in Utah and keep a close eye on the market, shoot me a text to 801-243-9417, I'll send you anything in your criteria that fits! There have definitely been a few in the last few months that pop up around.
              sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
              1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
              1991 325ix-Sold
              1988 325iX-

Comment

I placed my 318is on consignment with Bimmers R Us in St. Louis last month for $18k, but would be willing to negotiate on the price of a direct sell if you're interested. I purchased it from an enthusiast in NY, and it started out as a TX vehicle; so no rust issues. It currently has 170k miles and the following mods: H&R lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, Mark D tuning chip, coil-on-plug kit, Stromung cat back exhaust, Bosch ellipsoid projector "bullseye" headlights, front euro grilles/bumper trim, rear euro plate filler, Renown Monaco Rosso steering wheel, and ZHP weighted shift knob. Issues: A/C doesn't work, 1-inch crack in dashboard at near-left corner of tray, a bit of cracking on the driver's seat (overall good condition), and clear coat peeling on passenger door near handle. Seller did include the factory head unit (currently aftermarket Pioneer) and a binder full of service records, including original window sticker. Feel free to DM with any questions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220524_002808541~2.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	10089460
                Attached Files

Comment

Ive considered selling my 318is. I live in St George UT.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                    Ive considered selling my 318is. I live in St George UT.
                    DM me what you are thinking if you would. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X