FS: 1989 325i Convertible 5MT, 165k, alpine white - $10,995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 325i Convertible 5MT, 165k, alpine white - $10,995

Long time lurker and user of advice, first time poster.
    I'm thinking of selling my beloved e30 convertible. I just pulled the car out of winter storage and I think this may be my last year. I love the car, but I'm looking to switch to something fun I can drive through the winter instead of storing away because I don't want to start rust on a classic. Price is a suggestion based on classic.com and Hagerty.com, but I'll consider reasonable offers.

1989 325i convertible, 5 speed manual with ~165,000 miles -white (Alpinweisse) with tan interior

I've owned it since 2015. Originally from the west coast and I've stored it through the Minnesota winters. No rust and the dash is un-cracked. I replaced the top in 2016, updated the AC to r134a, found some original bottlecaps, updated the stereo with a modern head unit and have kept everything mechanical in great shape. I would get in this car and drive it cross country today. The drivers seat has been re-upholstered, but the leather interior is showing it's age. The previous owner upgraded the headlights with cool angel eyes. Otherwise it's stock. Manual seats and manual top reduce maintenance and stuff to break without reducing functionality. I haven't gotten the cruise control working this year and the light checking circuit in the deck-lid 3rd brakelight is showing a warning light (which is very common in these convertible e30s). I'm looking for a good home for her. Please reach out if you're looking for a well-loved e30 with a lotta years left in her.
    Last edited by OldandNewBimmer; 04-02-2024, 06:35 PM.
Working...
X