1995 Avus Blue M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Avus Blue M3

Friend of mine is selling his M3 so I thought I'd post it up here in case anyone is interested. You can contact him at greginhouston@ hotmail . com

FS: 95 M3 Avus Blue $6000
    It's time to sell the M3. I don;t have a lot of time for it and it deserves a good home and someone to have some fun with it.
    It's perfect for someone that wants to get into autocrossing/track days but doesn't want to use their newer car or daily driver. It's also perfect for someone that wants one to modify into a showcar. It's also perfect for someone that wants a fun daily driver.
    So it's a perfect car!

Here's the necessary details:
    Mileage 120k. Well maintained with no leaks.
    The good: Mechanically strong, engine runs well. Got the good trackday/Autocross mods. Body is straight and original. Everything is in the right place. Was an automatic but 5 speed swap was professionally done with no expense spared on parts. Has less than 10k miles since the swap.

The bad: Hood and trunk clearcoat is peeling. driver seat has a tear in the leather.

Purchaser will also get the following:
    -Rear seat (taken out for AX use) which I can put back in if the buyer wants or leave it uninstalled.
    -Set of 4 OEM Contour wheels with R-compound tires (total of 6) for track/autocross with plenty of tread left.
    -Subwoofer enclosure for the trunk that I never installed.
    -Anything else that I find laying around for the car
    -Ask nicely and I might throw in a helmet

1995 BMW ///M3 Avus Blue/Champagne Automatic no more (5 speed now)
    Fun Stuff:
    TMS Chip | CAI | 24# injectors | 3.5 HFM | AA Gen 3 exhaust | OBD2 exhaust manifolds | JB Racing 10# flywheel and clutch | B&M short shift kit | JT Design's Transmission brace with Poly bushings | H&R Sport/Bilstein suspension | Powerslot/ Cobalt GTS/ ATE SuperBlue brakes | Kirk Racing Roll Bar | G-Force FIA 6-pt harnesses | Sparco Front Strut Bar | BHS rear shock mounts | Redline fluids| M-Contours with Yokohama A048s (for track)
    Pretty stuff: Aluminum pedal assembly | Euro taillights | Crystal Clear corners Smoked | Clear side markers | OEM spoiler | German front tag | 17x8 Flik Lex with BFG G-Force (teh win)

Here are a few pictures:

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax
Working...
X