1974 bmw 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1974 bmw 2002

1974 BMW 2002 in good condition with excellent restoration potential. $4,500.00. I have slowly restored this vehicle for the past few years. It has a restored interior with, trim, carpet, door panels, and seats reupholstered and repadded. The fuels system has been completely replaced back to front. The engine runs perfectly has a Weber dual stage manual choke downdraft carb with K&N filter, E12 head and does not burn oil or leak and has new motor mounts. It has been converted to electronic ignition with oversized spark plug wires. The manual transmission shifts well, the linkage has been replaced as well as the guibo. The cooling system has been replaced completely. The brakes have been upgraded to 4 wheel disc using Ireland engineering’s big brake kit with braided steel brake lines. The steering is tight and smooth. The rims are 14” aluminum basket weave to accommodate the larger brakes. Tires are in excellent condition. The body is mainly solid but has some issues; the front passenger foot well has rusted through, the foot box is rusty (I have a new replacement) and the rear fenders have some rust in the upper arches. The spare tire compartment has minimal rust. The shock towers are clean and have never been touched.

I am no longer able to put the time into the restoration of the body. I have many extra parts and sought after extras. This car can easily be driven anywhere or transported very easily. I am looking to sell everything as a complete package. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I would be happy to send out some pictures.

hmm pics here would be great. where is the car located?

Comment

Pics.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X