X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is View Post
    Id say its worth a $1000 fir just the drive train alone.
    Looks pretty clean in side too. Im going to guess the oil that spilled may have been the oil cooler in the air damn they were on some i cars. I it moved under its own power Id make an offer.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but an M20 drivetrain with auto box is definitely not worth $1000.

OP, sorry but I just had to let the man know.

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwguy325is View Post
    Looks pretty clean in side too. Im going to guess the oil that spilled may have been the oil cooler in the air damn they were on some i cars. I it moved under its own power Id make an offer.
    I'll be moving it forward today to get my touring on the side to start my 5-spd swap so I'll see what it can do

Leave a comment:

• bmwguy325is
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rlddlr53
    replied
    I want the white coated metal shelving to the side of the car! I need that shit to make a custom hood :up:

Leave a comment:

• ethrtyiS
    replied
    otay, i give you $50, bdro.

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
    with that kind of damage, it's undoubtedly not with your asking price. glws nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• ethrtyiS
    replied
    with that kind of damage, it's undoubtedly not with your asking price. glws nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    started a topic $1500$SoCal:Wrecked:Late-Model:Sedan:AW

$1500$SoCal:Wrecked:Late-Model:Sedan:AW

Okay, so; my sedan spun around twice on the 101 a while back, took a guard rail face first

Its a 1990 325i Alpine White Sedan Automatic Approx. 300K located in Ventura, CA 93003

It will definitely need a new front clip+core support, cooling system, and undoubtedly some front engine accessories

Not sure what the status of the engine is after the crash, I haven't had the heart to go tear into it, it did spill oil; I don't know how much, or why, or where from for sure

SUPER-Clean Black vinyl comfort set-up with the anthracite carpet and a crack free dash

The motor was rebuilt recently, according to the previous owner, and it was very clean before the accident, ran perfectly

Suspension is smooth, believe the traction loss (cause of accident) was fully based on the tires

The sunroof crank handle plastic tab is broken so it doesn't stay up but still works as a tool to crank it open

Has a brand new Pioneer unit (USB+AUX), doesn't have antenna hooked up (unit didn't support) but the antenna works (pulled the stock unit (included) which was coded but still kicked the antenna up) (can be removed, I'd like it in my e34t)

Everything on this car works; well (besides the aforementioned)

Shipping@your cost

Evan
    ahzombz@gmail.com

PICS:

Last edited by Scallywagon; 10-01-2011, 03:14 PM.
Working...
X