Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

CA- FT 1989 e30 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you live by the overpass to CC, thats a sick little road to drive on albeit short and always full of bikers or other drivers.
    '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
    '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I didn't reply. PM sent.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.
      1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      1991 Brillantrot Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750

Comment

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
        you live by the overpass to CC, thats a sick little road to drive on albeit short and always full of bikers or other drivers.
        haha yea i live right their lol and ill be at the next car meet at ledbetter beach if anybody wants to check out the car its on the 14 of this month
        Originally posted by InuFaye
        silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
        Originally posted by blunttech
        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
        Originally posted by george graves
        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Bump for a fellow santa barbara bro. Never made it to the meet at ledbetter, heard about it at the autocross but crashed my e30 soon after :(

Comment

Originally posted by kvvikdrawmcgraw View Post
            Bump for a fellow santa barbara bro. Never made it to the meet at ledbetter, heard about it at the autocross but crashed my e30 soon after :(
            Well show up on the 14th of this month dude and see all the other guys from sb :)
            so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
            An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

No interest in a auto right?
              90 Merc Gaelendewagen
              91 Alpine White M-technic 4-door
              91 calypsorot M-technic S52 coupe
              91 Silver M-technic 2 Cabrio
              84 Alpina B6 #25/250
              86 Zino BBS coupe
              86 Schwartz 535i
              88 Alpineweis M3
              88 Alpineweis M3

Comment

I'll be there BrownBeane30. Now that i know theres a 4 door e30 running around sb i saw quite a few on the way to class ha.

Comment

how many miles? for the people wanting to know.

i got a coupe with euro bumps. too bad your too far, i love 4drs.

Comment

Originally posted by lookitsranday View Post
                    how many miles? for the people wanting to know.

i got a coupe with euro bumps. too bad your too far, i love 4drs.
                    we can always meet half way and its not really that far and miles of the car chasis has 180k and motor has around 140k runs really smoooth :)

Mr. Wiggles i have no interest in a autotragic lol

Comment

maybe we could work something out. my car needs body work. motor is healthy 125k. pm if you might be interested.

Comment

bump still for sale or trade people are being flakes :)

Comment

I've been pokin around for a saloon, throw some interior pics up man.
                          *sigpic

Comment

How Much You Want For It?

Local Interested Cali Buyer
                            BMW///M

Comment

Originally posted by shlt_box_e30 View Post
                              how much you want for it?

Local interested cali buyer
                              pm me
                              Last edited by BrownBeanE30; 04-24-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X