• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price went up an additional $700?

Comment

Got ya. GLWS!

Comment

why couldn't he possibly get his asking price? just the price of the S52 alone is about $2500 and the labor for the swap is another $2500, add in the cost of the e30 alone. it all adds up.

the value of the car can be whatever the buyer is willing to pay for and is acceptable to seller.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        ---------------------------------
        89 E30 S52
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

not worth it for basically a bone stock e30 with auto s52
          "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
            why couldn't he possibly get his asking price? just the price of the S52 alone is about $2500 and the labor for the swap is another $2500, add in the cost of the e30 alone. it all adds up.

the value of the car can be whatever the buyer is willing to pay for and is acceptable to seller.
            My feeling is that no one really wants to deal with an auto to manual swap on something that should have never had an auto in the first place. No one really denied that it was a decent deal, but almost no one wants an auto s52 e30.
            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I dont mind my car being auto. Although I'm building a 24v swap with a 5 speed to play around with.

I would never sell my auto E30. Specially, now that it's chipped and I have the 19lb. Injectors soon to installed.

Still a fun car to drive when u know how to deal with the kick down switch. Love it most esp. In traffic.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              89 E30 S52
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                Still a fun car to drive when u know how to deal with the kick down switch. Love it most esp. In traffic.
                Or downshifting to "triptronic" mode lol
                I've kinda gotten fond of the kickdown switch. I know I'll still be derping around with it for the lulz when I do my 5-speed swap.. I think of it almost like a "turbo button" lol

But seriously.. Yeah..
                This should have been 5-speed from the get-go. Regardless; maybe someone will see the value of the work put into the auto-swap and buy it. So to that I saw GLWS OP

Comment

was interested in trading my slick top, but price went up? nvm!
                  GLWS!

Comment

I think the price is good. You need a trans and a driveshaft and the
                    price is obo.
                    i can see picking on mr 14 kay but theres some good value here.
                    crap you could even take those horrendous seats out and profit on those.
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Bumpity for you. I sent you a PM just for the slight chance that you may be interested. I'd like to add that I would bring the car down to you also, if you are interested.
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Id be willing to trade my blk/blk 5spd e30 plus cash for this car.

PM me if interested

Comment

PM sent as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X