Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 318i sedan parts car NH

SOLD

Just purchased this and a family member decided to take it out on a joy ride and hit the back of a neighbor's tractor tire. Anyway, front end is smashed up, what I could tell, it didn't affect the frame but I didn't pull anything out. Airbag didn't deploy. on to the info-

91 318i sedan
    5spd
    4.10 lsd
    paint code is 181
    only options are electric windows and manual sunroof. it has 219k on it and the previous owner stated that is was rebuilt 50k miles ago. back lower panel has typical rot around the battery tray. interior is grey cloth, driver's seat is torn up, door panels are in excellent shape. Snow tires, which are mounted, are in excellent shape. Dash has one small crack near cubby area above glove box. As it's an older car in NH, no title. No idea what the value for something like this. I'll start at $500.00. but open to offers. Located in West Alton/gilford area. car still runs and drives. Before the accident, it needed control arms and brakes. I live an hour away so cannot get detailed pictures at a drop of a hat. Not parting it out. You can email me directly for any info- terravechia@gmail.com

Last edited by Terra; 03-26-2012, 06:21 AM.
Working...
X