Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i'm in portland and in the market for an IX. pming you my phone number now.

Comment

bump for this week

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

Bump

Comment

hey man- im sorry we couldnt line up a time for me to see it... just poor timing on my part. but, there's no reason to keep the 1000.00 deposit i sent you.
            if there were people interested in the car while it was "sold", then surely the same people are interested now.

i even offered to give you a couple hundred bucks for your troubles...

but, youre keeping the full grand?

screw it.. paypal should back me up on this one, bro.

Originally posted by Holland
            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

wow..... details?

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
                wow..... details?
                kinda my own fault...

i was interested in the car, and it would have worked out well to go see it, since i was going to be in so cal, within a few days after sending the deposit...
                i asked the seller how far he was from hollywood, and he said about 30-45 minutes...
                which would have worked out, but, i was on vacation with my kids, and his place was actually 70 miles away. this would have screwed up our plans, and it was my daughter's bday, so i had to tend to the bigger priority, and pass on seeing the car.

when i realized i was wasting the guy's time, i let him know i couldnt buy it, and to keep 200$ for his troubles, to which he replied "nah, its okay. dont worrie about it"

then another day goes by...

i asked if i should see a refund soon..

"really? i held the car for almost 2 weeks, and took the post down for you bud i lost money for that. i had a lot of costumer for the car i could of had the car sold all those time i did everything to the car to make it right for you, sorry no refunds"

hmm...
                the post wasnt taken down.
                if there was so much interest, then why is the price even lower now?
                and, wouldnt those people still be interested? or did they all find equally nice iXs for sale, and no longer are looking?

who are these buyers?

i'll contact them for you, and let them know you still have the car.
                There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

wow thats shady , hope you get your funds.

Comment

That really blows man, hopefully this will get resolved quickly.

Comment

sketchy ass seller, we dont need any more vlads in this world

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                        sketchy ass seller, we dont need any more vlads in this world
                        we shall see.. hopefully he'll do the right thing.

Comment

seller came through and did the right thing...

sike.

still waiting on the paypal stuff to get sorted out.

keep this fiasco in mind when dealing with this assclown in the future.

Comment

sucks bro. Hope you get your funds back.

Comment

that is so wack

Comment

What a asshole!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X