1991 325ix 5sp for sale: CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

up for sale is my 1991 bmw 325ix 5 speed. black on black. 199+k miles on the body. salvage tittle (just found out) 8/24/2012

I got this car from a member from michigan early this year. i was looking for a new project for the summer. I dont have the time to get it going so I must free my garage. this baby is for sale.

interior:
    black confort seat in good condition. one rip on driver's seat about 1 1/2 long

exterior
    exterior is a 6 out of 10 ( 10 being a new car) as you can see in the picture.

engine:
    acording to the last owner the engine was rebuilt at 178k miles which put it at 20k miles on the motor. clutch also has 20k miles on it. I took the valve cover off and it looked very clean in there. no carbon, no slugges. just nice clean oil.I did a timing belt/water pump, complete tune up (cap, rotor, wires, plugs ext..) and drove it 800+ miles from michigan to CT with no problem.

transmission:
    5speed tranny shift good. no issues. front diff is leaking a little fluid, might need new seals.

electrical:
    all electricals work. (lights, speedo, heated seats, wipers, radio all work properly) power antena does not work.

thanks
    I am statrting to like this car now. I am not sure about selling it now. new exhaust, neew tires new brakes as of thursday 8/23/2012.[
    Last edited by mrfeel1933; 08-24-2012, 07:38 PM. Reason: new info

$3500 or best offer

Comment

bump

Comment

bump extra bump

Comment

Hmm I might be interested in making this my DD for awhile, as-is. Is that a bad idea?

Has sunroof I presume, does it work?
          Last edited by butters; 08-07-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
            Hmm I might be interested in making this my DD for awhile, as-is. Is that a bad idea?

Has sunroof I presume, does it work?

This is a running car. everything works including the power sunroof. my plan was to do new paint and turbo, but I dont have the time right now.

Comment

page 4 bump

Comment

bump

Comment

new tires and wheel alignment from town fair tires

Comment

Looks good! Make a nice winter beater, but a bit offer my limit! GLWS

My E30 332iS Build Photo Album :) Click below!!!!!!!!!!

http://s637.photobucket.com/user/mil...2%20SWAP/story

If you have bought or sold parts from me please visit my Transaction Feedback Thread!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3791810

Comment

Looks like a great car at a very fair price - especially since the engine was rebuilt. You might want to post more pics and give some more pros and cons.

Is that a crack free dash?

GLWS!
                      My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Bring it down to J&G Technik on Sunday the 19th. Lot of Local folks will be there and good way to market a car.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

there is no crack on the dash. if you are interested in the car, its O K to make me an offer. after all this is $3500 or best offer. there are some more pics in my profile.

thanks for looking.
                          Last edited by mrfeel1933; 08-19-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

the hood looks dented, was this car in a front end accident?

Comment

Did you get the AWD working?

I'm not sure what to think here... all it takes is a little searching to find your history of complaints that you got screwed picking up what appears to be this very car. The previous owner also has a photobucket album with some good pics, not sure why you wouldn't use them in this listing. Lack of grammer and spelling do not help your case either. I apologize if it seems rude and I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation (you seem to be vehemently against liars and upset at the general E30 community regarding past buying experiences), I was going to email you these comments but thought it wouldn't be right to exclude another potential buyer from the disclosure.

Comment

Working...
                              X