88 e30 325is coupe rare combo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 e30 325is coupe rare combo!!!

Hi *selling my 88 e30 coupe color is white with red interior. It's dropped on h&r springs w/kyb struts, smileys headlights, hid top, fog, and high beams, is front and trunk lip, eye lids, mtech 1 steering wheel, Thule roof rack, upgraded to the plastic bumpers, resprayed the whole car, the car is currently at 196xxx. The car will need a heater blower cause it's making noise at speed 3-4, may need a tune up, just cuz it's been a while since it hasn't. Euro plate filler also and many other things I might be forgetting but the car is definitely in a very good shape for the year... Reason why selling the car is because I'm moving on to another e30 project... I'm an e30 fan so I know what my car is worth just decided I wanted to continue my project with a vert that's why I'm selling the car... Sorry but posted car through my phone will send pics upon request!! Thanx

If interested please give me a call/text me at 401 286 8993 thanks and please dont Try to low ball me the price is $3000obo
    Last edited by losmina025; 09-14-2012, 09:14 PM. Reason: Pix
Working...
X