Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.3 16 Merc Feeler

Hello all,

I'm looking to get rid of my 2.3 16 in order to fund my S50 swap project. Basically, I bought the car with the intent of slowly restoring it but I have way too many projects right now and managing that in college is impossible so this has got to go.

Details:
    87 Model year
    Autotragic BUT I have the 5 speed dogleg to go with it
    It currently doesn't run. It ran well when I bought it but I took the intake manifold off to replace a bunch of worn out vacuum hoses/etc and put everything back together but now it's flooding during starting. I will have this issue fixed for sure by the time I sell it so it'll be sold as a running/driving car.
    I have BRAND NEW H&R sport/billy sport suspension I'm going to install prior to sale
    Front valence is broken as you can see
    Rear quarter needs some work
    Original paint
    Clear title
    Basically it just needs a lot of TLC. When I get the fuel delivery issue sorted it'll be a solid driver and I would not hesitate to use it daily.
    The only pictures I have right now are pretty terrible but you get the general idea of what it is.... given some time and love this car could be really awesome. The suspension isn't installed for these photos, it also has a different set of wheels on it now.
    Asking $3200

Are half the basketweave "weaves" mashed out of the front wheel on your E34?

Comment

Lot of these cars on here right now.

Comment

the wheel was bent, that was post repair/pre paint hah.

Comment

up. price is obo.

Comment

How many miles? Any idea where to get a new front bumper and how much it would cost? What pieces in the engine did you replace? Any further info or pics would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Nice car and a great deal!

Comment

broken odo reads 119k. I would imagine it doesn't have much more than that. pulled the valve cover and the cams/timing chain look great.

As far as the front bumper goes I would imagine your best bet would be ebay or some mercedes forum. I'd say you would end up paying no more than $400 for one.

I replaced a bunch of vacuum lines under the AFM, new intake manifold gaskets, and that's about it honestly. The pipes I had to replace were just extremely hard to get to so I had to pull the entire manifold off.

The fuel delivery issue has to be something simple because the car will run really rich then as soon as you pull the fuel relay out it runs amazing until it runs out of fuel. There is just a faulty signal somewhere that needs addressing.

I really would love to keep the car and do some sort of big AMG V8 swap in the future but being 20 and having 3 project cars is a bit daft.

The transmission alone is worth 1k. Seats are in pretty good shape no major rips. Dash is cracked. No rust at all in the battery tray area or anywhere else in the car.

I will get better pictures ASAP.

The SLS was leaking badly so I got this to replace it.

Comment

if i can sell my 318is i will be looking to contact you. Starting to think I may need a four door. Its either one of these or an e36
                  Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

up. don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Comment

so the car had a run in with scum of the earth last night and was keyed pretty bad.

$3000 obo.

Comment

Working...
                      X