FS/FT 2000 Golf TDI 5-speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT 2000 Golf TDI 5-speed

Preferably looking to trade my Golf TDI for a clean late model e30. My car: 2000 Golf TDI, 154k miles, clean title, manual transmission. Timing belt has been taken care of, although it will need one in 12-15,000 miles. Has studless snow tires, hood deflector. Small paint imperfections, but no major damage to the body. Interior is very clean, no rips or tears. I will get pictures up if there is interest in me doing so.

Please be in the ballpark value of 7-8,000. I'm looking to get back into the e30 scene and wanted to see if anyone wanted a car that gets 45 city and 50+ highway MPG (I recently achieved 51 mpg on a 1,000 mile round trip to/from the Bay Area).

Please respond to this thread or PM me if you are interested in either a trade, or an outright purchase. I am willing to travel for the right deal.
    sigpic

Bump! Just got over 600 miles on my last tank. 46 mpg of mostly city driving!
    sigpic

Comment

How about some pictures?

Comment

Sorry about the bad photos and dirty car. The wind was blowing quite a bit and debris was landing on the car.

sigpic

Comment

alh ftw, get you some pp520s and a rocketchip 3 euro+ tune ;)
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

These are quite rare in 2 door
            We're out there in here.

Comment

TDI FTW! here's mine!

btw, nice car. Love the 2 door, that is pretty rare.

Free bump!

Comment

Working...
              X