1987 325is 5 Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325is 5 Speed

Hey guys. I thought I'd list my 1987 325is here first if anyone is interested. It's 100% original with a 152k miles. Clutch, timing belt, ignition wires and A/C Compressor all replaced within the past year. Tires and brakes in nice shape. It's a great looking and running stock E30. I'll post more detailed pictures in the next couple days.

*Update* Car is SOLD. 6/23/13. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BMWbones83; 06-25-2013, 09:43 AM.

Wow.

That looks a beauty, man.

Why are you selling it?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

i love this car.
      Originally posted by TSI
      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
      OEM+

Comment

PM'ed - please reply, Jim

Comment

If the rest is as nice as that picture that's a great deal for someone.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your interest. All Pm's replied to. I purchased a 1995 M3 a few months ago. So it's time to move on. I've owned it since 1999 and purchased it from the original owner which is a family friend. I'll be out of town and won't return home until the first week of July. I have some nice E30 parts that I'll post for sale soon and also detailed pictures of the car. Thanks again.

Comment

wow very nice. someone will be a very lucky e30 owner soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWbones83 View Post
                Thanks everyone for your interest. All Pm's replied to. I purchased a 1995 M3 a few months ago. So it's time to move on. I've owned it since 1999 and purchased it from the original owner which is a family friend. I'll be out of town and won't return home until the first week of July. I have some nice E30 parts that I'll post for sale soon and also detailed pictures of the car. Thanks again.
                I call BS: PO says he is not available till July and I get this PM...

Hey Drew,

Sold the car yesterday. Someone gave me full price couldnt pass it up. GLWS and thanks for the interest.

Thanks,

I was told PO would not be available till July 5th and now the car is gone and I PM him 30 minutes after he posts the ad that I am local and serious.

SO NOT COOL!

Comment

Money was deposited in my account yesterday. Buyer never came to see it in person and gave me full price.

So sorry to all that are upset about the sale of the car.

I guess I should've listed when I returned.

Comment

How was anyone supposed to know begging and/or offering full price would motivate you to sell the car that you were unavailable to show.

Plus I gave you my email and phone number to call me to discuss the car on 6/22/13

You never did...

Comment

Working...
                    X