FS: CLEAN!! Zinnoberrot 1987 E30 325 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: CLEAN!! Zinnoberrot 1987 E30 325 5spd

Recently picked up this beauty with the mindset of turning it into a show piece, but something came up and I need to get rid of this car.

Now for some details.

VIN: wbaab5408h9693989
    Mileage: 180-190~.

The Good:
    - I have a binder full of records for this car noting major servicing done from 1999 to late 2012--many parts replaced.
    - Recently just replaced the CPS, CTS, OEM intake boot, All plugs (ZGR5A), Mahle Filter, and OEM Fuel filter. - The car runs great.
    - New OEM shifter carrier bushing
    - New Shocks
    - New tires
    - According to the service records, the car should have working AC, or at least fully functioning system. Noted that system was fixed/serviced in 2012.
    - Power windows work well and motors cleaned last week.
    - Aftermarket exhaust and cats with ebay headers. The exhaust/cats come with paperwork for warranty so great if you're in a state where this car still needs that.
    - Comes with full spare (bottlecap).
    - Paint is in GREAT condition, not even just for 27 years old.
    - Manual Sunroof is in great condition

The Bad:
    - Weird wiring fiasco and/or blown speakers. Aftermarket headunit is hooked up all janky and sub signal is coming out of front driverside and no signal coming out of front passenger. Never had a chance to fix.
    - Heat a little weak, I'd change the thermostat. Coolant is clean.
    - I would do the timing belt.
    - Ground/wiring needs to be cleaned out in the front driver side turn signal. Stilll works, but the parking lights won't stay on with it so it blinks fast. (may have this fixed soon)
    - Needs the antenna bolted back in place and a grommet.
    - Weird aftermarket intake thing.

The Ugly.
    - The only rust spot I have noticed is in the trunk area above the driver side tail light. Unnoticeable with the trunk closed, and barely noticeable with the trunk open.
    - Dent in lower quarter behind passenger door. (very low) you can see it a little bit in the pictures.

Not pictured, but it will have glovebox and shiftboot. Took them off for cleaning.

The car is in very good operating condition, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it for a few hours once I get the timing belt and thermostat changed.

For the condition and records available to the car, I'm asking 3500 OBO
    Not really looking for trades unless you have a LS1-2 drop out with T56 trans.

3/22 PRICE DROP 3300

Contact me here or via text, 571 5nine4 2seven67

Thanks,
    Zane
    Last edited by Rocknrollcows; 03-22-2014, 05:08 PM.

"stock motor"

bump OBO.

"stock motor"

Comment

bump bump bump obo.

"stock motor"

Comment

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump

"stock motor"

Comment

price drop 3300.

"stock motor"

Comment

$3200.

"stock motor"

Comment

I'd consider this one, but would need to drive it to Cleveland. Any chance you'd be able to do timing belt and thermostat before a sale? You say ~180-190k for mileage, is this approximate because the odometer is broken? or because you are still driving it?

Also, can you post some well lit pictures of the undercarriage?

Comment

I guess not?

Comment

Working...
                X