Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 E30 Vert perfect condition.

'89 E30 Vert
    For sale is an e30 convertible 325i. Has 153xxx miles, been a garage queen it's entire life, and the original paint shows it. Exterior is nearly flawless, with exception of 3-4 one millimeter sized rock chips. Rag top is in perfect condition and does not leak. Interior is perfect with the exception of one rip on the rear center seat. All gauges and buttons work properly. The car has a very well maintained history, with a large list of replacement parts. Performance wise the car has an exhaust (custom straight pipe), a chip, and that's about it. Suspension is a full Megan kit, fully adjustable. Interior is properly decorated with Nardi accessories. It starts, idles, runs and pulls wonderfully, and shifts smooth. I'm looking for a quick sale, so please make offers. Contact me with any questions or offers. Being sold with OEM basket wheels and tires for $7200. The HRE Vintage 505's can be included for an additional $2300 dollars. Also have an M52B28 to build/swap, light weight aluminum block with 88k miles, for an additional $1100. Make offers for it all as a package or individually. Motivated seller!
    Attached Files

Currently.
    Attached Files

Comment

Motor and wheels.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Please make offers!

Comment

I wouldnt mind coming to see it in person sometime. Pmd...
            Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

Working...
            X