possible FS/FT . 1993 e36 sedan 5speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possible FS/FT . 1993 e36 sedan 5speed

Testing waters on my e36. Would sell for 6500.also Would trade for a e30 with cash but really interested in 2002 with cash. Located in GA

It has the cold weather package which includes the following
    -limited slip differential
    -leather heated seats(which works)
    -rear folding seats
    -power seats fully functional

First and foremost, the chassis has 297xxx but the motor has approx 180k. The motor was swapped with another lower mileage m50 which has s50 cams with s52 injectors approx 3 months ago.motor also had the timing chain guides replaced by the previous owner. Before the motor was swapoed i put it on a stand and took the top end off(didnt touch the bottom end except to do the oil pan gasket) the head was cleaned,decked and checked and had new valve stem seal onstalled and valve seats cutband then fitted back on with an OEM gasket and head bolts. The reason for all of this was to make sure that the motor that was being put in was reliable and in good running order.

This vehicle has a very clean interior and exterior given its age and mileage. Ac works nice and cold ,heat is hot.Headliner portion under sunroof peeled off.After market alpine radio with USB and Aux. After market alarm system.

Things replaced in the last 6 months

-OEM power steering lines and reservoir(hard lines and soft lines)

OEM motor and trans mounts

- m52 obd2 valve cover with new gasket

-intake manifold gasket and throttle body gaskets.basically a whole top end gasket kit was purchased and installed.

-Stewart water pump

-aluminum tstat housing

-OEM rear main seal

-OEM oil pan gasket

-OEM head gasket

- OEM RTAB bushings with a vorshlag RTAB limiter kit(April)

- tie rods,control arms, m3 offset control arm bushings(April)

-front strut hats along with a OEM reinforcement kit for the strut towers

-new rear shock mounts with reinforcement plates

-thermostat,expansion tank,coolant level sensor ,drive belts, low temp fan switch. Clutch fan delete, BMW blue coolant.

-fuel filter,fuel lines from filter to fuel rail and back.

-clutch throwout bearing(OEM), m20 single mass flywheel(8lbs lighter) with matching starter and semi new clutch disc and pressure plate(5k on them),new shifter bushings(all of them) and pivot pin along with shifter seal(trans side)

-NGK spark plugs

- new OEM door handle gaskets

I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings but this the most I can remember right now

The mods

-crossdrilled and slotted rotors (front and rear)

- raceland ultimo coilovers(nice ride for being low and daily driving)

-m3 cams(nice top end)

-m3 injectors

- BBS style 5s with genuine black BBS center caps. Will need 2 tires soon. Other two are fine

-exhaust unbolted after cat(still have and will include stock section)

-also have the OEM wheels plus spare with new tire.

Overall a lot of money and time has been invested to make sure this car runs reliably and looks good while doing it. After all I drive it everyday . its by no means perfect but the car is nice and clean minus the small key scratch on pass side door and clear coat peel on rear bumper. Not very noticeable at all. Turns heads and receives compliments daily. I'm mainly testing waters and open to trades.while I am testing waters I'm firm on price. Just throw them my way. Must be manual and no Hondas please. Shoot me a text at the number above for more pictures.

UPDATE
    Since posting of ad, the armrest ripped a bit when I was cleaning it :( not a big deal but I was priding my self in having one of the few unripped armrests.
    Last edited by luismpr; 08-10-2014, 04:27 PM.
Working...
X