Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 325e super sport for sale

Update 2/28/15 car is now SOLD.

tax time is here wanted to clear out our bmw inventory to make room for other projects and customers cars. Reduced to $800 or best reasonable offer now. My friends and I have a few other BMWs for sale. I will try to list them on separate threads but only working on a tablet now and don't know how to use it effecently feel free to email me with any questions you may have to Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    Would be an excellent parts car to build a stroker motor

Hi forum members I co owner of a 1985 autotragic 325e super sport, has a 279 limited slip diff, has the 13 button obc has about 153k miles true miles unknown of course, the motor turns over, doesn't start as it has sat up for a few years, I would suggest if trying to restore or make a daily driver to go through the motor entirely and clean out fuel system, and any other areas needing any attention?
    The interior is mixed match and poor shape, carpet is blue, and in decent shape, I believe the passenger side seat is gone. dash has cracks naturally, there are a few small items missing like window switch, the sunroof deflector and dome lights, for the most part, but may have some in storage to give if need be? The paint and clear coat is poor, the car is more or less a parts car or a swap chassis, the 325e has little to no rust, the car is being sold as is, in Jacksonville Florida. We bought it to use as a swap project for the wrecked m3 we bought but don't have the space or time for the project as customer cars take priority first, We are selling it for $1k or best offer. email me with with any questions or offers. And there are no eggs or aninmals in the nest in engine compartment, 325e has clear title, car hasn't be registered or insured in a few years. The original sports seats were sold to a customer and we put his old interior in the car just to have something. Didn't think of the time, of it being an issue, as were going to make a track car out of it.
    shawn
    bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-28-2015, 08:10 PM. Reason: BMW is SOLD

$1k or best reasonable cash offer, have clean clear Florida title as well for it, need to sell as we need room at the shop and not going to get to the race car project anytime soon. This would be an excellent winter project coming up, or use it for a part out as well. you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com with offers or questions.

Comment

WTF is Super Sport?

Comment

1k? Lol glws
        Want shirts, stickers, or any other custom screen-printed or digitally printed apparel and posters?

Check out my website! --- www.weareforte.com

Forte Creative
        Griffin Hardcastle
        griff@weareforte.com

Comment

It is $1k OR best reasonable cash offer so anyone can make a fair reasonable offer, as per forum rules I put a price on, Its worth more in parts, but I don't want to part it out, Anything less then $500 or so and we would just scrap the fucken' thing, I am offering it to anyone that wants to give more then scrap value for it as it still has a lot of good parts. The super sport as most call it is for the prototype for the 325es sports model in 1986, it was basically the same car without the spoilers. as it had the 13 button obc, the limited slip diff, the sports suspension and so on.

Comment

I never see a air box like that. Is that OE? GLWS.
            sigpic
            327is
            325es
            325es
            318is
            Fiesta ST
            E46 M3

Comment

Hi dsphil, yes it is oem, almost looks like a 1982 e28 model, kind of? And thank you for the kind words, I am having a bad day as my wife is not feeling well, And I am not going to deal with people shitting ridiculing,etc on my thread. It is in plain English if someone doesn't think $1k or best offer is fair then they can make a offer of what they want to offer, not to influence others what they think it is worth or not worth to them. That is why I originally put of best fucken offer! I am on a lot of bmw forums, I provide excellent service products and communication, with positive feedback NO negative enough said on my part.
              I am selling it as I am co owner and need the space and the money so the best reasonable offer gets it, the car is one of those funny production years before the 325es came out a few months later, I have been through and parted out over 425 plus bmw's over a 20 year period and only owned and parted out 5 of these year models. 1985 325e/super sport or pre sport.
              Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 09-11-2014, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Reduced to lower price for tax time buyers email me to bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Update car is SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X