Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr20E30
    replied
    Really need this thing gone shoot me some offers!!

Leave a comment:

• Sr20E30
    replied
    Still available, open to offers

Leave a comment:

• CM30
    replied
    pm sent

Leave a comment:

• Sr20E30
    replied
    Still for sale

Leave a comment:

• Sr20E30
    replied
    No brake booster, works just fine I would put a booster in if I was keeping it. You just have to slam on the brakes to get it to stop

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    No booster?

Leave a comment:

• graveshaker
    replied
    Looks like fun, if you were on the east coast I would trade you some of my toys, GLWS.

Leave a comment:

• Sr20E30
    started a topic ~~1990 325is with Nissan SR20DET~~ sacramento

~~1990 325is with Nissan SR20DET~~ sacramento

LINK TO PICS HERE : https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/73191218@N08/16900358242/ selling my (daily) project car. I've only had this thing for a few weeks, just finished it and got it on the road and now I have completely lost interest in it. First off, the car is registered for the street although you have to be a very specific type of person to want to drive this race car on the street lol. Car is in my name. Now onto the logistics of the car.
    1990 bmw e30 325is coupe. The car has a s14 sr20 with the 5spd trans. Garrett ball bearing turbo spools great no smoking or anything weird. The motor is STOCK. Stock boost, could use a tune but it's safe and able to drive how it is. It has a lot more potential with a tune though. Plenty fast for me how it is. Front mount intercooler, mishimoto radiator, real apexi air filter. new oil pan, aftermarket exhaust manifold and downpipe 2.5-3" straight pipe. Walbro fuel pump Runs strong no lifter tick or any weird noises. Runs 12.5 AFR in boost. Just for comparison the car easily pulled on a e36 m3 from a stop (my car has 195's in the rear)The interior is gutted other than door panels, recaro seat, stock passenger seat, and dash. Nrg quick release with an unknown steering wheel. Podi e30 vent gauge reads oil temp, oil pressure, boost, AFR. Everything is wired to a switch panel, push button start, headlights/ high beams are all wired to switches. Isc adjustable coilovers. Bmw 4.10 lsd. Around 150k on clean title chassis, no accidents, body is pretty clean other than chipping paint. I have put MAYBE 100 miles on this car since it has been finished. So the motor still has "40-60k miles" according to the engine supplier. Overall the car runs and drives good. suspension is stiff and it is basically a track car so keep that in mind. Asking $5500 obo for a quick sale. Car is running/driving/registered/insured. Daily driven. I'm sure there is some stuff im forgetting, but call or text me at 916-715-1462 with any questions.

Open to trades mainly want a ktm supermoto but open to others. M3 240sx 300zx supra Evo miata wrx drz400sm etc. Can add cash
    Last edited by Sr20E30; 04-01-2015, 10:40 AM. Reason: Price
Working...
X