FS 2007 911 Turbo Black CPO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 2007 911 Turbo Black CPO

I know its a sin to post a Porsche car on r3v but here goes anyway :). As soon as this car is sold, I will be posting a follow up WTB thread since I will have no method of transportation and desperately want to get back into an e30!

Year: 2007
    Make: Porsche
    Model: 911
    Mileage: 33200
    Color: Black
    VIN: WP0AD29947S786261
    Price: $74000
    Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
    Location (Region): Stamford CT
    Body Style: Coupe
    Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
    2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 4 Wheel Drive

I'd always dreamed of a 911 Turbo. When I graduated college I had a poster on my cubicle wall of a black 911 Turbo and knew I always wanted one. Fast forward nearly 15 years and I was finally able to purchase one but sadly the car has not lived up to my expectations .

Its driving characteristics are a bit over engineered in my opinion. I miss the raw feel and sound of my v8 m3. The Turbo is just too quiet and tame when you are not going 100+ mph. Hopefully my loss is someone else's gain. On to the details...

The car was purchased barely one month ago from North Houston Porsche in Texas. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car, everyone who sees it thinks its a brand new 911. Original ad and pictures are here: http://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-m...speed-cpo.html

There is still 23months of CPO remaining on the car which is somewhat rare to find on an '07 but it made the eight year limit Porsche requires and passed the certification process with flying colors. The car was originally purchased from the same dealership I purchased it from. I am the fourth owner. All three previous owners purchased, serviced and traded the car into North Houston Porsche.
    Certification doc, carfax and service records and are attached to my rennlist thread: http://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-m...remaining.html

Since purchase I've registered it and put about 500miles on it, thats about it. Nothing was changed, damaged or added to the car so I didnt feel necessary to add new pictures but if anyone would like them just let me know.

I would like to get the money I paid for it out of it so I am listing it at the same listing price of the original posting at $74,000. For a northeast buyer that means I've paid for your shipping costs which was $1,500 from TX to CT. This is basically a feeler to see if anyone in the area is interested.

30k major service was completed 3k miles ago. Includes two sets of keys + valet key and all original service manuals. Located in Stamford CT, zipcode 06905.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Attached Files
Working...
X