X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325is - 5 speed - 67k miles

SOLD!!

Hello Everyone,

After a lot thinking I ve come to realize it s probably time to leave the e30 scene for the time being due to lack of garage space and some family decisions. I bought the car in 2014 and have been driving it daily, but unfortunately I can only fit 2 cars in my garage and those spots are taken. It breaks my heart to leave the IS parked outside and I hope someone will be able to provide her a loving new home. Decent amount of maintenance has been performed during my ownership.

I bought the car basically completely stock with 62k miles on the clock. The only mod at that point was the mtech2 steering wheel (the small one). During my ownership I started changing a few bits and pieces:

OEM diving board bumpers had to go and were replaced by euro bumpers with original Mtech 1 aprons
    Stock headlights were replaced by original Hella smoked ones
    Euro grilles
    Smoked turn signal lenses
    Remus muffler
    17lb injectors with Mark D chip
    H&R sport springs
    Koni adjustables (less than 1k miles)
    I swapped out the original black leather interior for a set of cloth sports seats I shipped from the UK
    New leather shift and ebrake boots
    M leather shift knob and e36 ebrake handle
    Sfgadgegtuy cup holders
    ACS dead pedal
    Center armrest that is not OEM , but made from OEM pieces which in my opinion does give it a more OEMish look than a husco armrest.

Maintenance during my ownership:
    New fuel pump
    New water pump
    New timing belt
    New battery
    New pulleys
    Oil Change
    Oil filter
    New brake Pads
    New summer tires
    New winter tires

Mechanically the car pulls strong and handles great. The engine is smooth with no leaks and I mentioned before: the water pump, timing belt, fuel pump, struts/shocks and the battery have all been replaced during my ownership, which means in the last couple hundred/thousand miles (some are basically brand new).

The body of the car is rust free, straight and the original paint looks good for a 29 year old car. It does have some paint chips and a small ding on the trunk, but overall I believe you can clearly see the car s been well taken care over the years by me and by the previous owners. The euro bumpers/mtech kit were sourced from a fellow r3v forum member and have some paint chips. The rubber trim on the bumper doesn’t look bad, but has definitely seen better days. The car will also come with original Mtech1 side skirts (not installed and need to be repainted) for a more complete look. I never bothered to source the Mtech1 rear spoiler because I m just overall quite happy with the more subtle look of the stock one that came on the 325is.

The interior of the car is in really great shape; the cloth sport seats look great with no rips on the cloth, the bolsters show no wear and I was able to source a matching set of rear headrests to complete the look. The one flaw in the seats is a broken adjustment lever on the passenger’s seat and that happened when it was being shipped to the USA. The dash has no cracks and the onboard computer/warning check panel work as they should. Sunroof works perfectly and there s no leak. AC works (but hasnt been converted, so it takes some time to get cold air) and so does the stereo antenna.

Known issues:
    Small crack on the windshield (hasn’t got any bigger during my ownership)
    Small ding on the trunk

The car comes with 2 sets of wheels: gun metal painted Euroweaves on winter tires (1.5k miles) and black 15x7 OZ vegas on summer tires (probably around 4.0k miles); it also comes with a real OEM bmw car cover It s been serviced at OMG Motorworks in Long Island – NY since the day I bought it and more recently by Quality Auto Care since Denis and the OMG crew ve been quite busy taking care of cars from the BMW crowd.

As is the car is not a garage queen, but a nice looking and solid car i would not hesitate to drive anywhere; however, given the low mileage and current condition, i really believe it doesnt take that much to make her a perfect garage queen if that s your intention.

I m looking to get 12.5k for the car. Thks for your interest.

Last edited by Dandandk; 05-07-2016, 12:43 PM.

Wow.

If you list this on the BMW CCA website, I would bet you'd get your asking price pretty quickly.

DSCN2681 by dandandk, on Flickr
    DrewZ
    ------51k mile '92 325iC SOLD :(---------------------ex '01 740iS---------------

Comment

Very Interested

Please email me nparks@bryant.edu
      I am in northern connecticut. very interested in your car.
      It is exactly what i am looking for.

Comment

Beautiful car, GLWS. Could you PM me some more info about the armrest?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewZ View Post
          Wow.

If you list this on the BMW CCA website, I would bet you'd get your asking price pretty quickly.

DSCN2681 by dandandk, on Flickr
          Thks for the feedback. i m planning to post there probably next week, but would like to leave it here for a few days since i bought and sold a lot of stuff on r3v and also learnt quite a bit from the community.

Originally posted by ParksMyCar View Post
          Please email me nparks@bryant.edu
          I am in northern connecticut. very interested in your car.
          It is exactly what i am looking for.
          sent u a text. thks

Comment

I am interested in your car can you send me an e-mail. shamrock20052000@yahoo.com

Comment

GLWS Daniel!

We've performed a lot of the work that's been mentioned :up: This is an immaculate E30 with little to no flaws. Great fun to drive!
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

email me please Sean.catlin@live.com

Comment

so clean. i'll say the way prices are going you'll absolutely get it.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                    GLWS Daniel!

We've performed a lot of the work that's been mentioned :up: This is an immaculate E30 with little to no flaws. Great fun to drive!
                    Hey Denis, thks for all the help and i m glad do see the shop always busy. to anyone who owns a bimmer in the nyc area, really recommend have your car serviced at OMG!

Originally posted by Rob Daman View Post
                    so clean. i'll say the way prices are going you'll absolutely get it.
                    thks man!

Comment

Originally posted by 87ethirty View Post
                      I am interested in your car can you send me an e-mail. shamrock20052000@yahoo.com
                      email sent. thks

Comment

Originally posted by floridabmx View Post
                        email me please Sean.catlin@live.com
                        email sent. thks

Comment

Lost Number

Hello,
                          Sorry to bother you but somehow your text message got deleted on my phone.
                          If you could shoot me a quick text tomorrow when you get a chance that would be great.

Comment

Whatever happened to just emailing the seller if you are interested? Gorgeous early, OP. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                              Whatever happened to just emailing the seller if you are interested? Gorgeous early, OP. GLWS
                              thks man, appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X