(SOLD) 1991 BMW 325ix, Daytona Violet, 5 speed, Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytona violet IX

Car will be more active soon, i have accumulated the parts needed for a 2.8 stroker [see Das Beast build by dvallis as his current build was the inspiration for mine] (minus a crank oil seal spacer), ordering a bimmerheads supersport head and canyon crusher turbo kit from kamotors tonight. Just waiting to start a project thread until everything has arrived. I look forward to learning more from this community and cant wait to contribute. Also anyone here from western new york? I just moved from cali and would like to meet some other e30 enthusiasts in the area.

Comment

Dang! Sound like this car will be a beast when you're done. I think I have a crank spacer laying around if you are interested.
      My Garage
      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Wow congratulations this was a really good deal! I really wanted to buy this car, glad to see it went to someone on this forum.

I am in the Syracuse area so not to far from Western, NY (Buffalo?)
        1989 325ix
        1992 325ic 770A
        2002 M3

Comment

Same car relisted?

Bid for the chance to own a 1991 BMW 325ix 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #6,213.
          www.instagram.com/snwmble
          #snwmble

Current:
          '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
          '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
          '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
          '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
          '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
          '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
          '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
          '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Not the same car, but I guess it wasn't the only Daytona Violet ix coupe, lol
            My Garage
            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

The car on BAT is techno, but I got excited when I first saw it. I love my Ix, but for the same price, I wish I'd been able to buy this one
              sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
              1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
              1991 325ix-Sold
              1988 325iX-

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                nope never gonna sell it:), im in the process of rebuilding the motor. I went with a Kamotors turbo kit and bimmerheads race head and I'm stroking it to 2.8l, I got the engine out and have all the parts on hand, besides my gaskets and bearings which i ordered today. I just bought a house and im kinda waiting to start up on the build again till after we close on the house and i have pole barn to work in uninterrupted. Ive been taking photos to write a build thread, but just havent gotten around to it yet should be done realistically some time early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyEthirtyIX View Post
                  nope never gonna sell it:), im in the process of rebuilding the motor. I went with a Kamotors turbo kit and bimmerheads race head and I'm stroking it to 2.8l, ... Ive been taking photos to write a build thread, but just havent gotten around to it yet should be done realistically some time early next year.
                  I cant wait to see this. Please post a thread ASAP!
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    I cant wait to see this. Please post a thread ASAP!
                    Seconded!
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Yea i definitely need to start the build thread, I mean i feel like I owe it to the members here who have helped answer my questions and for all i learned from their build threads/discussions. i also want to help anyone else who maybe trying a similar build or just wants to learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X