• Show
Clear All

• bradnic
    replied
    Sold for $23.2k?

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Thanks for the support guys. Auction ended and fell short of my reserve. Auction is now relisted with a buy it now and even lower reserve price!

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    I bet there are a few snipers going to bid at the last few seconds.

Good luck, I hope you get one million dollars.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TriniBoy
    replied
    As of now 15 bidders, 80 bids.
    Seems like a healthy auction thus far.
    Good luck man, its a beautiful car.

Leave a comment:

• Javier h
    replied
    He already covered BAT

Originally posted by achtunge30
    Unfortunately for me, the guy that approves all cars that get listed on BaT is ignorant.

Twice i've approached him and 2nd time showed him the Grundy Evaluate your Car report and he still thinks I need to set a low reserve of $15k in order to list it.

Leave a comment:

• e30polak
    replied
    Post this on BringATrailer and eBay. You won't see that kind of money from r3v members, as this year long thread has shown. You may also want to try 6speedonline or a consignment car sale broker.

GLWS

Leave a comment:

• dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    They definitely aren't web designers...
    Thats what I thought. Probably just really old school guys. Can't say my website is the best either though. I just don't have the man power to manage it all :(

Leave a comment:

• mbonder
    replied
    They definitely aren't web designers...

GLWS, that's a car that you'll never see another one like it on the road or at a show. It'd be hard for me to part with it if it were in my garage, but I'd also like a porsche at some point too, so I can understand the desire.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Regarding your RWB aspirations, checkout Lynmor Motorsport (http://www.lynmormotorsports.net/2016/) they facilitated an RWB build about a year ago. I believe the car lives on Long Island now.

Leave a comment:

• dmanb2b
    replied
    GLWS, a bit above my price range, but well worth it.

Buddy of mine was lucky enough to shoot numerous RWB builds...I am sure you are looking forward to the experience.

one of my favorite vids....Nakai is such an artist

With the birth of RWB USA #69 down in Atlanta, Georgia my 6th build was under my belt. Getting to once again capture Nakai-San in his element and work toget...

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Originally posted by DerRoteBaron87 View Post
    Great Odin's Beard...thats ones of the most beautiful E30's ive ever seen! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vintage roundels! GLWS, why you would ever want to sell that though...
    I would love to keep it but in my heart I've always wanted a old Porsche.

Leave a comment:

• DerRoteBaron87
    replied
    Great Odin's Beard...thats ones of the most beautiful E30's ive ever seen! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vintage roundels! GLWS, why you would ever want to sell that though...

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Post this on Rennlist. Deep pockets, lots of BMW enthusiasts.

A few collectors come to mind immediately, but one specifically might be a good fit -- "mr_993" on Instagram. He has the best 993 collection that I'm aware of...he also has 7 or 8 e30s (at least 4 M3s) and a bunch of other unique, tasteful BMWs.

In the past 6 months he's bought no less than 5 BMWs (2002s, 320, e30 M3s, E36 M3s).

Might be a long shot, but I'd reach out to him.

GLWS.
    I appreciate the tip! I will look into this!
    eBay auction goes live tonight at 8pm for 7-day auction with reserve.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Post this on Rennlist. Deep pockets, lots of BMW enthusiasts.

A few collectors come to mind immediately, but one specifically might be a good fit -- "mr_993" on Instagram. He has the best 993 collection that I'm aware of...he also has 7 or 8 e30s (at least 4 M3s) and a bunch of other unique, tasteful BMWs.

In the past 6 months he's bought no less than 5 BMWs (2002s, 320, e30 M3s, E36 M3s).

Might be a long shot, but I'd reach out to him.

GLWS.

Leave a comment:

• achtunge30
    replied
    Its spring finally and my 911/993 itch is strong again. BUMP!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X