LF: Vert in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF: Vert in Canada

Looking for a vert for a friend. I recently got a friend hooked on the idea of getting an older BMW. They are open to anything, but it has to be a vert, 4 seats and not in need of extensive work. They want to get in and go, without fussing too much over it. Anyone have anything out there?
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Nice job on the conversion of your friend Steve! A convertible will be the easiest E30 to find in good condition around here as most were second or third cars and have been garaged most of their existence. Might need some initial maintenance before they're road worthy though.

Comment

Bump. They are now willing to look in the states if the right car become available (can't figure out how to change the title of the thread).
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Can get a good deal even with the shipping factored in

Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

So I guess that means he isn't willing to pony up for mine? :)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Can get a good deal even with the shipping factored in

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=415181
            Thanks - I'll be sure to pass this on to them.

Originally posted by Mook613 View Post
            So I guess that means he isn't willing to pony up for mine? :)
            Price was pretty high for what they are wanting to spend, plus they aren't looking for anything red haha
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

I have no connection to the car, it was coincidence that I was cruising Kijiji and saw your wanted add.

Seems a bit riced out, but looks like it could be reversed.

If they get serious, I could view the vehicle and give 3rd party feedback.

Comment

I have a white 92 mtech vert 5sp. Appearance pkg, white leather seats, white vinyl door cardsl, open diff. Power top works with hardtop. Headliner sags and the front seats should be recovered. Head was done last year. Msg me if you're interested.

Cheers, Herman

Comment

If interested in something from the states I have my late model 92 vert, garage kept only 109k miles. Everything works even the air conditioning. Manual trans. I could drive it up since I visit Toronto a lot. It’s black with tan interior in excellent shape. Text 703-362-8418

Comment

I saw this one on CL over near Madison WI. Not connected to seller in any way - if I was in the market I would be taking a drive over there from my home in Milwaukee area for a personal inspection based on the description. LMK if you need help. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxer View Post
                      I saw this one on CL over near Madison WI. Not connected to seller in any way - if I was in the market I would be taking a drive over there from my home in Milwaukee area for a personal inspection based on the description. LMK if you need help. Good luck!

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d...372254262.html
                      Thanks for sending through - link no longer works though.
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                        Thanks for sending through - link no longer works though.

Wow. It was up last night. Will keep my eyes peeled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Freshly posted. Again no connection to seller. A lot of upgrades - Alpina repos look good with this color. No mileage listed...

Comment

Working...
                          X