1989 325i Sedan White/Tan No Rust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i Sedan White/Tan No Rust

1989 BMW 325i, white/tan automatic, good bones, I've owned it for 3 years, sitting the last 2. Body is very straight, interior is clean with driver seat wear. Paint is tired. Completey stock. Runs and drives. $2400
    770-652-6871
    Attached Files
    Last edited by daves30csi; 11-10-2017, 07:56 PM.

Up

Comment

This seems like a great deal for a nice daily.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

pm'd
        My Feedback

Comment

You are looking at my 1989 e30. I have owned this car for the last 3 years and it has been sitting for the last 2. I am a BMW collector and this one is in a long line that I have not had time to get to. I have been buying BMW’s for over 20 years and feel I know what to look for. This is the perfect car to throw some tune up parts in to drive it daily or the perfect start to any build. The biggest mistake I see when e30’s are advertised is that they start with a worn out/wrecked/salvaged chassis. I’ve never understood this. If you are going to spend money building a car why not buy the nicest/straightest body you can find? Why are you buying a northern rusty body? This is a southern car with no rust! The perfect start for everyone. The body is straight with weak paint, very easy to rectify. The interior is complete and in good shape besides the drivers seat. This one is completely stock with zero modifications. The car has been sitting the last 2 years, I put in fresh plugs, gas and a battery and she fired right up! I don’t see why you could not drive it home but obviously smarter to tow it since it has been sitting. As with many e30’s the odo is inoperable, a new si board is needed as well, cluster works sporadically. Again, a great start to a daily driver with a weekend’s worth of work in the garage or an even better start to a great build of your choosing. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Obviously sold as is with no warranty. If you need it shipped I can assist with recommending a carrier I have used in the past. I can store the car for no charge for up to 30 days after it has been paid for.

Comment

You are looking at my 1989 e30. I have owned this car for the last 3 years and it has been sitting for the last 2. I am a BMW collector and this one is in a long line that I have not had time to get to. I have been buying BMW’s for over 20 years and feel I know what to look for. This is the perfect car to throw some tune up parts in to drive it daily or the perfect start to any build. The biggest mistake I see when e30’s are advertised is that they start with a worn out/wrecked/salvaged chassis. I’ve never understood this. If you are going to spend money building a car why not buy the nicest/straightest body you can find? Why are you buying a northern rusty body? This is a southern car with no rust! The perfect start for everyone. The body is straight with weak paint, very easy to rectify. The interior is complete and in good shape besides the drivers seat. This one is completely stock with zero modifications. The car has been sitting the last 2 years, I put in fresh plugs, gas and a battery and she fired right up! I don’t see why you could not drive it home but obviously smarter to tow it since it has been sitting. As with many e30’s the odo is inoperable, a new si board is needed as well, cluster works sporadically. Again, a great start to a daily driver with a weekend’s worth of work in the garage or an even better start to a great build of your choosing. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Obviously sold as is with no warranty. If you need it shipped I can assist with recommending a carrier I have used in the past. I can store the car for no charge for up to 30 days after it has been paid for.

Comment

That’s right, it’s a Christmas miracle, priced to sell.

Comment

Where are you located?

Edit: I'm sorry, saw the location. Roswell, GA?
                Last edited by Lester12; 12-19-2017, 11:14 PM. Reason: Saw location

Comment

Working...
                X