X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 sedan M50 / canadian imported

Price : 3900 Obo

For sale or trade for a coupe e36 only!

I have for sale my Bmw e30 that has an M50 24v swap!.
    I bought this car few months ago and since then i did a lot of stuff to it and put it back together to make it a reliable car even if you wanna use it as a daily!.

The car was imported from canada so it does has the speedo in Kilometers and all the odo gears working.
    i did put the interior parts together so now all the parts are in their own place, it does have heated seats that are working too, heat works, there's no A/c in the car and the power steering is deleted but it can be put together if you put the belt back.

The car does have
    - Adjustable coilovers
    - Hankook ventus Rs-3 tires that are about 70% life left on them
    - short shifter
    - full stainless exhaust system from headers back

cons : it does have some rust on the areas shown in the pics but i did order brand new body panels for it, that all what you have to do is cut the rusted panel and weld the new panel, i had to order them from europe.
    - I do have a brand new front lips and yellow fog lights to go with the car.

Note : Please don't waste my time or try to lowball me, i'm open to negotiate with the price tho, trades only accepted for a good condition E36 coupe 5 speed 328is or 325is no 4 cylinders.

Working...
X