1987 325i vert - philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325i vert - philadelphia

Up for sale is my garage kept 1987 325i automatic convertible. It was repainted last year in a dark blue that came out great. Sprayed the bumpers as well. Have an extra can left too. This was my weekend cruiser that is sadly not getting enough attention now so I'm deciding to part ways. Interior could use some cleaning up. Automatic with a strong motor with 105k miles on it. Did the timing belt, water pump 2 years ago. Crack free dash and no rust with an aftermarket wood grain steering wheel. Raceland coilovers. I threw a set of seats from a coupe in because the driver seat had a tear in it but I have the original comfort seats to accompany the car. Also just installed a new stereo system a few months ago and sounds great. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

484 716 0167

5k obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by yrbroom; 06-29-2018, 05:18 PM.

What size rims are those on the car? Would you be interested in selling them?

Comment

Originally posted by mikesjoint View Post
      What size rims are those on the car? Would you be interested in selling them?
      They’re 15’s. I’m gonna keep the car complete to make the sale. Thank you though!

Comment

Bumparoo

Comment

Bump, taking offers

Comment

Bump bump

Comment

Working...
            X